Attention Diesal shortage has started

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I was waved down today by a contact in the service station near my home, who informed me their diesal was very low and their expected delivery had been cancelled, he came to check my planta and topped it up. I dont know how serious this is but this post is just to warn you all to top up today if needed. :confused:

T

TiberiusMineola

Most Useful Info!! Thank You!!

How sweet it is to get advance warning of this occasional, but potentially severe, problem. Great work!! thank you, LadyBird. We should all top off our tanks. An unexpected & most appreciated Corpus Christi gift!!

Coastal

Jul 14, 2003
There is no fuel shortage.

If you refer to the post below that I made the other day, you will see that I warned that on Wednesday of this week the normal fuel trucks were not able to be dispatched that day due to a strike by the LPG drivers. That was only one day and as I mentioned, the ripple effect of that day may affect your local distribuidor. The strike has (so far) not been repeated and there is no shortage of fuel at the refinery. The shortage your delivery guy mentioned has to do with his companies distribution, not a reflection of the fuel supply at the refinery level (I just spoke our man at the refinery to confirm this, 4:40 pm Friday). However, given the current situation with the electricity, I would consider it a wise move to keep your tanks filled.

I will keep you posted if I here of any changes.

Greg

T

TiberiusMineola

POP - No diesel problems - YET ! ! !

Following LadyBird's suggestion, I filled up my diesel SUV tank on 11jun04, PM. No problems in POP. All of the gas stations appeared to have diesel, there were no lines, & the usual rumors - panic - lines that precede any shortages were not to be found. Perhaps this week? Again, thaanks for the 'heads up'.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
TiberiusMineola said:
Following LadyBird's suggestion, I filled up my diesel SUV tank on 11jun04, PM. No problems in POP. All of the gas stations appeared to have diesel, there were no lines, & the usual rumors - panic - lines that precede any shortages were not to be found. Perhaps this week? Again, thaanks for the 'heads up'.

Ahhh, TM, but did you check whilst he was filling it up for you??? Did you see 3 ladrones, 4 poltageist, 5 brujas & 10 pairs of used knokers being put in the tank too???
Will respond to your request in about 1/2 hour & WILL apologise to Rob on your behalf (for whatever it is you need to apologise for!!).

Really enjoyed lunch yesterday & look forward to continuing the business discussions shortly. - Grahame