Suv Rentals???

Drgirl

Oct 30, 2002
Can anyone help me to find a car rental place in Santo Dom, or La Romana that rents SUV's, I've already checked budget, Avis and National, they dont seem to have anything im looking for. Im looking for something similar to the BMW x5 or the Mercedes Truck. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanx in advance.

crazydominicana

Jun 10, 2004
Try dollar rent a car..call them at 1-800-800-3665 - but something like that might cost you $$$$

Drgirl said:
Can anyone help me to find a car rental place in Santo Dom, or La Romana that rents SUV's, I've already checked budget, Avis and National, they dont seem to have anything im looking for. Im looking for something similar to the BMW x5 or the Mercedes Truck. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanx in advance.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I think you will have a very hard time finding anyone with that level of SUV.

The best you will find is either a Chevy Blazer or Nissan Pathfinder with National.

maldito

Jun 6, 2004
Well depends what cuidad your in, I was in Santiago and I had 2 different experiences:

1st) I went to a local rental place I paid $84 u.s for 1 week, (not a SUV) I wanted something economical

2nd) I went to Avis and I paid $69 u.s. for 1 day, (again not a SUV)

and only reason I went to Avis was cause the local place was closed that Saturday, and I didn't know it was a DOM. holiday that same day and I was going to go visit my girls family that weekend. So I was desperate and went with Avis.

I would definitly checkout local places 1st