If you have never chatted on DR1

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
If you have never chatted on DR1, you have no idea what you are missing. It gives you the opportunity to share ideas and opinions in a real time environment. Members seem to be more open and very friendly, not to mention very funny. It beats TV unless it the Man Show or NBA finals.

Give it a try. I am sure you will love it as much as I have.

BTW, if you see ABZ log on, there is a convenient button to get out of the room real fast.

Charlie

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sometimes people will post when they are going into chat room. If you go in and no one is there don't leave stay a while and open another window and play games or something till someone shows up. Usually anywhere between 10 and 11 pm New York time is when most show up.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Sometimes people will post when they are going into chat room. If you go in and no one is there don't leave stay a while and open another window and play games or something till someone shows up. Usually anywhere between 10 and 11 pm New York time is when most show up.

Last night I signed on at 11:30 and didn't expect to see anyone. In a few minutes there were about 5 of us in there (even AZB) who only ran off one person!!!! :laugh:
John

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
johnsr said:
Last night I signed on at 11:30 and didn't expect to see anyone. In a few minutes there were about 5 of us in there (even AZB) who only ran off one person!!!! :laugh:
John

What prize do I get for 400 posts????? :D
John

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Chat & Arcade - Problems

Whenever I try to get into the arcade or the chat I get this display:

Not Found
The requested URL /chat.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.29 Server at www.dr1live.com Port 80

Any suggestions to get rid of this problem?
Thank you.

mountainfrog

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
MaineGirl said:
I wasn't run off. I was tired. But the strange thing is, AZB almost never talks to me directly. Next time I will log on as a man ;).

You left so quickly I couldn't tell you what a pleasure it was talking to you!! :cool:
John