A thread for women to speak their mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
This is the tamest thread I have seen in a while on this subject matter in months. Is this because this a male telling of his experience with a prostitute rather than a woman? Read carefully: I am not trying to stir the pot= NO QUIERO ECHAR LENA AL FUEGO but I must say if a woman had initiated this thread all the insults, remarks, and defamation of foreign women ie. American, Canadian and European would have been the flavor of the thread. Now I have enjoyed reading the responses don't get me wrong but it angers me and depresses me at the same time that the females who tell their "sanktified" stories don't get the same respect.

Like I said this is just an observation. One which I am sure many have already made. However, ME MOLESTA Y ME ENTRISTECE, that a woman who tells the same story ends up being frustrated, insulted and disrespected. Cleary the world is not rid of the double standard.

Just had to vent!

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I know what you mean but if you noticed the guy telling the story knows what he got himself into and admits it plus enjoyed it.

The women come out swinging and defending themselves and that's when trouble starts.

I've never seen a thread where a women came on here and said. " I had my brains screwed out this weekend and loved every moment of it. I bought the guy some stuff and I can't wait to go back and get more. "

That's the difference Lesley.;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Look at it this way!!!!

Lesley D said:
Like I said this is just an observation. One which I am sure many have already made. However, ME MOLESTA Y ME ENTRISTECE, that a woman who tells the same story ends up being frustrated, insulted and disrespected. Cleary the world is not rid of the double standard.
Just had to vent!

Well Lesley, I do know where you are coming from but I need to tell you that why aren't all the girls posting and telling these guys off. Nobody is stopping your gals. It goes both ways, we give you gals hell, by all mean, give us hell also. DAMAS AL ATAQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Girls, charge!!!!!!)

Wannago

May 27, 2004
miguel said:
Well Lesley, I do know where you are coming from but I need to tell you that why aren't all the girls posting and telling these guys off. Nobody is stopping your gals. It goes both ways, we give you gals hell, by all mean, give us hell also. DAMAS AL ATAQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Girls, charge!!!!!!)

All I can say is, Ahhh Dominican men.... now that's what fantasies are made of.

URock

Feb 10, 2003
Lesley D said:
This the tamest thread I have seen in a while on this subject matter in months. Is this because this a male telling of his experience with a prostitute rather than a woman? Read carefully: I am not trying to stir the pot= NO QUIERO ECHAR LENA AL FUEGO but I must say if a woman had initiated this thread all the insults, remarks, and defamation of foreign women ie. American, Canadian and European would have been the flavor of the thread. Now I have enjoyed reading the responses don't get me wrong but it angers me and depresses me at the same time that the females who tell their "sanctified" stories don't get the same respect.

Just had to vent!

Thank GOD for the double standard!!!! :p :p
Seriously though, who really gives a sh** if someone is sending money to their Sankie/prostitute/or whatever......they obviously had a good time and ultimately..........it's their money. Party on!

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
Anna,

I understand your point completely but I beg to differ. I think you have become completely immune to the derrogatory remarks that women have suffered on this board maybe because you have read so many. I would love to think that what you are saying were true but I read so many nasty threads and "simplemente ya no lo creo". I as well have no interest in what a person does with his/her part-time lovers in the DR but when a female simply wants to ask questions she should NOT be belittled. I don't care what anyone says there is no need for that kind of attitude and unfortunately it is supported on the board. Anyway enough about this issue I am sure I will have another opportunity to speak again about this subject matter. I will save the best for last!

Chao.

Anna Coniglio said:
I know what you mean but if you noticed the guy telling the story knows what he got himself into and admits it plus enjoyed it.

The women come out swinging and defending themselves and that's when trouble starts.

I've never seen a thread where a women came on here and said. " I had my brains screwed out this weekend and loved every moment of it. I bought the guy some stuff and I can't wait to go back and get more. "

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
Miguel,

I understand your point and thanks for responding but my response to you is quite the same as I said to Anna. Also, I think that no matter how much a female states that it was just a one time affair or whatever she will still be insulted and belittled on this board. I noticed it just the way the process works here and it's supported. Go back to your own posts and to those of many who have "attacked" (and I am using your term "ataque"). It just does not matter what a female says. When she asks a question she is shot down faster than the bullet of an AK47. That's my point. But what helps me now is the comment of one female poster in a recent thread. She said: "Uds. piensan que est?n por encima del bien y del mal' and if you really understand those words you will understand that, that is exactly the underlying problem and the reason why the males who respond the way they do continue to do so. Pi?nsalo, sus palabras son acertadas.

And finally to your point about "da m?s al ataque":

My response: "SI FUERA TAN SIMPLE OTRO GALLO CANTARIA".

PD. Honestamente no estoy tratando de empezar otra discusi?n que no tenga sentido pero realmente veo que hay un problema cuando las mujeres tratan de hacer preguntas y pedir consejos. ?Qu? hay de malo en darle una respuesta simple sin los comentarios feos que he visto en otras discusiones?

That's all I am trying to say.

Chao,

Lesley D

miguel said:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
How about this one
When reading a post consider the source.

And there is a lot of generalizations. When some of the guys say things like all north American women are fat and ugly. Have you seen some of our North American men? LOL Do I take that personally? No but if the post would say, Anna or mentioned anyone's name "your fat and ugly" well then that is a personal attack.

Men say bad things to other men too. Find a thread where Danny W wanted to move his girlfriend to the North Coast and see what he was told. But he took it all as a joke and took only what he needed from that thread and didn't lash out.

Now let's stop whinning we are hijacking this thread ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok I split the thread. Go ahead and vent.

Lets hear what guys are really trying to accomplish when they say nasty things to women that come looking for advise

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
Here we go!

I am a man who beleives that women have just as much right to go out and have a one nite stand just like the men do. I mean if a man can do it, why cant a woman do it? Honestly, who do you think we are having these one nite stands with? other men? NO! It's a woman! The same woman you men dont want going off and having one nite stands if she was your sister or daughter or even wife / girlfriend. Remember shes always someones daughter.
The only difference between men and women is that a man will go off and have sex and later tell all his guy friends that he banged some chick. Women go off and screw come guy and wont even tell her best friend. A woman can always keep that from the world

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
miguel said:

Good question Miguel, why aren't the damas fighting back? If you're going to post your story in a public forum, you should be courageous and smart enough to get your point across and still command the respect you deserve, not an easy task, but it can be done. You just have to stick to the point and not get emotional. See, man know we get emotional, so they try very hard to get us all riled up and distracted, and they always win. It's comical.

Leslie, for the most part, I think most of the women that are disrespected here are new posters, these women have a problem at hand which they're trying to get answers to from strangers. That's hard. Most of the guys are very funny, some are straight shooters, but they're men, they behave like men do. My brothes, husband and friends probably would advice someone the same way. It's a man thing. Should they be a bit kinder? YES, but they're going to slip once in awhile, that's to be expected.

I think the women should be more assertive, and should try not to come across the board as some helpless, damsel in distress. Confidence is the key thing here. If the guys smell you're weak, you're doomed. That's just the way it is.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ok...I'll say it...

I've never seen a thread where a women came on here and said. " I had my brains screwed out this weekend and loved every moment of it. I bought the guy some stuff and I can't wait to go back and get more.

I did...on my last trip...now when HE calls me, he keeps telling me that he wants to do it 5 or 6 times A NIGHT when I get back!!!

Only difference is I STILL haven't bought him ANYTHING!!! He's not ASKING me to buy him anything...he just keep saying how much he LOVED being with me!!! Apparently, the THING about these men, (I refuse to call this guy a 'sankie') is that they LOVE a clean, sweet smelling WHITE woman...at least that's what he CONFESSED to me!

There...how's that for being honest? (There goes my MIAMI NICE image!) :cheeky:

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
I totally agree with you and the joke really is on the men who run down women who have one night stands in the DR or anywhere. The irony is that they are having them "with women" and if those same women (who they just slept with) were to post there story on this forum they would be shot down and told all the pretty things that I have seen so many times on this board in the past. That's what I call hipocrisy in its highest form.

p1atan0 said:
I am a man who beleives that women have just as much right to go out and have a one nite stand just like the men do. I mean if a man can do it, why cant a woman do it? Honestly, who do you think we are having these one nite stands with? other men? NO! It's a woman! The same woman you men dont want going off and having one nite stands if she was your sister or daughter or even wife / girlfriend. Remember shes always someones daughter.
The only difference between men and women is that a man will go off and have sex and later tell all his guy friends that he banged some chick. Women go off and screw come guy and wont even tell her best friend. A woman can always keep that from the world

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
URock said:
Seriously though, who really gives a sh** if someone is sending money to their Sankie/prostitute/or whatever......they obviously had a good time and ultimately..........it's their money. Party on!

Wow! Well Put!

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
Just to clarify, I am not sure what your response refers to but my issue is not as you stated: who really gives a sh** if someone is sending money to their Sankie/prostitute/or whatever......they obviously had a good time and ultimately..........it's their money.

The main theme of thread is the verbal abuse that women endure time and time again on the threads when they discuss their "sanctified" experiences or when they ask for advise. It would be nice if you gave your opinion about that or "did I miss it" somewhere in your comment?

URock said:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Anna Coniglio said:

Wow Anna, this is so well put it sounds like you took one of my old posts and signed your name to it.

This is what I have been saying for years.

The guy with the pros paid for a service and was happy with the deal. These women have stary eyes and think these guys are in love with them. They all think that they have made the bestest sex and have the bestest guy who is the bestest to them that they have ever run into.

I see the differences between the two cases as honesty verses stupidity.

Well done post.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Lesley D said:
Just to clarify, I am not sure what your response refers to but my issue is not as you stated: who really gives a sh** if someone is sending money to their Sankie/prostitute/or whatever......they obviously had a good time and ultimately..........it's their money.

The main theme of thread is the verbal abuse that women endure time and time again on the threads when they discuss their "sanctified" experiences or when they ask for advise. It would be nice if you gave your opinion about that or "did I miss it" somewhere in your comment?

Now if these women would read a little before they jump in with tales of their conquests they would NOT seem as dumb and NOT get the abuse? Just a thought.

Most times if the deal is too good to be true, sometimes you should look hard and see that it maybe isn't good. If you have blinders on and just want to be told how cool you were and that your score was GREAT maybe this isn't the website for you?

Scott

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
Thanks for the response. Any insight is appreciated.

Escott said:
Now if these women would read a little before they jump in with tales of their conquests they would NOT seem as dumb and NOT get the abuse? Just a thought.

Most times if the deal is too good to be true, sometimes you should look hard and see that it maybe isn't good. If you have blinders on and just want to be told how cool you were and that your score was GREAT maybe this isn't the website for you?

Scott

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
As well, I hope when you ask: maybe this isn't the website for you?

I just want to clarify this thread is not about my personal experiences on how people treated me on the board, I initiated it just based on the responses I have seen in other threads and the recent thread posted by a male "Scuba" called "I got sanctified this weekend". When I read the thread the difference in response and attitude was night and day and it was clear to me that there is difference in attitude and the way a response is delivered toward the "male" author of a thread and the "female" author of the same.

Escott said:

Scott

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Lesley you seem like an intelligent person so let me ask you this. Would you/have you ever posted on a public message board something you need to know about your boyfriend/husband. Have you read some of these questions?

Please keep in mind that in the past we have discovered many too many people that are bored at work change their username and start a silly threads just for fun. Believe me we have many sock puppet.

We had one women from England last year that was out of control and even changed her name to make herself sound Canadian just to find out in about 8 different threads and many other message boards who was sleeping with her sankie.

So men read this for years and years that we've been here and think " just how silly are you women" ?

Get it yet? Hang around and you will.

I have one more comment and I'm out of here.

If a person wants respect they have to command not demand it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.