Recording Studio

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
Hey All,

Does anyone know if there is a recording studio anywhere around the North Coast Area... I assume there is probably one in Santiago.

I need a place where time can be rented to record a CD Demo and am not trying to go all the way to the Capital.

Thank you,

GG

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
ok girlie there's afew recording studios in Santiago however high profile PRO TOOLS Studios are located in la Capital.......................

plenty to choose and cheap..............

wanna do a reggaeton song with me? lol! just kidding music is in the past for me...

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
hehehehe

ERICKXSON said:
ok girlie there's afew recording studios in Santiago however high profile PRO TOOLS Studios are located in la Capital.......................

plenty to choose and cheap..............

wanna do a reggaeton song with me? lol! just kidding music is in the past for me...

LMAOOOOOOOOO... it ain't for me... if it is not a nursery rhyme I cannot carry the tune... and even then I have trouble (my kids are gonna hate it when I sing).... nah but seriously... some names and numbers would be nice...

Mainly some time is needed for some people to record a cd demo... with some mixing equipment... no singing only tunes....