Party Rio San Juan?

toosie

Apr 5, 2004
I just talking with a friend and they were saying something about a week long party in Rio San Juan sometime next week? Does anyone know anything about this, or what it is all about? Leaving next week for the area so was just wondering!

Thanks

Rosanie

Sep 20, 2002
It is an exhibition with rides for the children and games for both children and adults. There are many beer and rum tents and vendors surrounding the park where the festiva takes place. I believe it starts on June 15th and runs for about 7-10 days. There is music and dancing and they usually bring in performers and bands throughout the week. Each time I have gone I have always had a lot of fun.

Toosie - you are visiting RSJ at a good time. Have fun on your trip!

Rosanie

Lilymom

Apr 13, 2004
Party RSJ

toosie said:
I just talking with a friend and they were saying something about a week long party in Rio San Juan sometime next week? Does anyone know anything about this, or what it is all about? Leaving next week for the area so was just wondering!

Thanks

What they do is close several streets. They turn it into an amusement park for the children and adults. They also put up tents. You'll see a lot, a lot of drinking, beer and rum mainly. You see different kinds venders, selling food and accessories. Lots of loud music (merengue, bachata, etc.) It like a block party. It goes on for several days.

Hope you enjoy it.!

Where will you be staying? Hotel?

COROLLA24

Apr 11, 2004
community.webshots.com
I dont know how to use this!!!

Hi, I am going to RIO SAN JUAN in August to visit a guy i met there in April his whole family live sin Rio San Juan.
I have so many questions and I need advice and don't know who to talk to. I odnt know if i am writing this in the write place, I want to meet some people hwo know dominicans or is domincan!!! Please HELP!
IF anyone reads this and is willing to hear my situation, please email me or message me somehow. I have been reading some post on here and WOW pretty brutally honest. So when anyone has time message me telling me if u are dominican or canadian etc.. and willing to help me out with some guy I met down there in April 2004, and Im going back in august, I think dominican is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Great atmosphere!
Ontario Girl

toosie

Apr 5, 2004
Trying to get a room right now at the Bahia Blanca, otherwise we are just going to look around the area and see what it has to offer. I have already stayed at the Bahia Principe..... wanting to try something different this time.
Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.