Raulin Lyrics?

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
I have been looking for a site that has the lyrics for raulin rodriguez's latest CD Si No Tengo. I bought a bootleg while at the beach in B.C.....but bought the REAL CD when it came out here hoping that it would have liner notes...and LYRICS....alas...no such luck.

Luv his music (i know some people here dont like bachata....but im just a silly gringo--so what do i know<grin>--and i just kinda like it), but that boy can sure mumble.

so...if anyone has a link that has the lyrics of this latest CD i would be ever so thankful.

(i specificaly would like the lyrics to track 11 Llora Mi Carazon).

My domincan BF here has given me vague interpretations.....but i would like word of word....he wont help me as he really doesnt like bachata.....and he's one of those stubborn types....more on him later in another thread. :rambo:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
one other thing.

I get the overall interpetation of the songs.....but specific phrases thow me. I find studying lyrics while listening to the music helps me with espanol skills....especialy with nuances.

thanks again

jj

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Why don't you write the specific phrases here and I'm sure someone will help you.

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
You are right the cd does not come with the lyrics but as a hobbly I document the lyrics myself. If you would like I could send them to if you give me your email address. So far I have documented songs #2,3,4,6. Song # 1 I found on a radio webiste. I will eventually do all when I have time. Just let me know.

jrzyguy said:
I have been looking for a site that has the lyrics for raulin rodriguez's latest CD Si No Tengo. I bought a bootleg while at the beach in B.C.....but bought the REAL CD when it came out here hoping that it would have liner notes...and LYRICS....alas...no such luck.

Luv his music (i know some people here dont like bachata....but im just a silly gringo--so what do i know<grin>--and i just kinda like it), but that boy can sure mumble.

so...if anyone has a link that has the lyrics of this latest CD i would be ever so thankful.

(i specificaly would like the lyrics to track 11 Llora Mi Carazon).

My domincan BF here has given me vague interpretations.....but i would like word of word....he wont help me as he really doesnt like bachata.....and he's one of those stubborn types....more on him later in another thread. :rambo:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
just emailed you lesley....let me know if you get it.

oh...and anna...i want the spanish lyrics...i can read pretty well...and there are just some words i DONT know. soooooo....i am not really looking for translation (yet)...simply the lyrics in espanol. I was so disapointed that the CD didnt have them

thanks again

jj :pirate:

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
I received your email. Thanks.

Since song # 11 is your favorite I will listen to it today and document it for you and send it with those that I have already done.

Glad to know someone else is a Raulin Rodriguez fan. He truly is one of the best bachateros in my opinion.

Chao,

LDG

jrzyguy said:
just emailed you lesley....let me know if you get it.

oh...and anna...i want the spanish lyrics...i can read pretty well...and there are just some words i DONT know. soooooo....i am not really looking for translation (yet)...simply the lyrics in espanol. I was so disapointed that the CD didnt have them

thanks again

jj :pirate:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i am eagerly awaiting your email lesley.

One more request/question.

On the "unofical" version of the CD there is a version of "every breath you take" by the Police/Sting.....but what can i can make out the lyrics have NOTHING to do with the original version.....am i wrong? :surprised

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
ok anna...here is my interpretation of #12...que te pasa

Ay! Quiero saber que te pasa
No eres la misma de antes
La mujer que conoci ayer

Ay! Se te nota mucho el cambio
Cuando te beso te abrazo
Y no respondes muy bien hacia mi

Ay! No eres la misma de antes
Eso se nota bastante
Cuando hacemos el amor tambien

Que Te Pasa
No eres la misma en la cama
La que con furia me amaba
No eres la misma de antes mujer
Que Te Pasa
Dime en que te he fallado
Dime si me has olvidado
Dime si otro amor te conquisto

Que Te Pasa (aaaaa)
Que Te Pasa

[Coro]:
Que te pasa corazon
Que Te Pasa
Ya no devoras mi cuerpo en la cama
Que Te Pasa
Que te pasa corazon
Que Te Pasa
Te noto fria e indiferente
De noche en mi cama
Que te pasa corazon
Que Te Pasa

Ay! Ya no me sigas finjiendo
Dime que llevas muy dentro
Dime que sue?as con otro amor

Ay! Dime que no es lo que pienso
Sacame de este suspenso
Demuestrame que esto no es verdad

Ay! No eres la misma de antes
Eso se nota bastante
Cuando hacemos el amor tambien

Que Te Pasa
No eres la misma en la cama
La que con furia mi amaba
No eres la misma de antes mujer
Que Te Pasa
Dime en que te he fallado
Dime si me has olvidado
Dime si otro amor te conquisto

Que Te Pasa (aaaaa)
Que Te Pasa

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
just kidding anna....found the lyrics for this ONE song on line....but for real...if you would like to give me a line by line interpretation i would love it! If not i will sit that man o mine down and give me a good spanish lession!

lol

cheers...off to finish the laundry

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
I don't buy any music on the street (el mercado negro) for many reasons. However, that particular cd has a long story behind it, the pirate version that is. If there is a song on that cd that's not on the original disregard it. Who knows where it came from and it's probably not Raulin. It's probably another singer. My advice is always buy the original cd when in the DR or in North America. The stores in the DR (the private ones) are pricey. I usually but cds from a reliable store called MUSICALIA. It's a chain, the prices are reasonable. When I was there in December (2003) the prices ranged from 375-425RD which is still quite cheap (and original) in American $.

jrzyguy said:
i am eagerly awaiting your email lesley.

One more request/question.

On the "unofical" version of the CD there is a version of "every breath you take" by the Police/Sting.....but what can i can make out the lyrics have NOTHING to do with the original version.....am i wrong? :surprised

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
Try not translate songs if you don't have to...

Do you really want a line by line interpretation? It won't have the same effect in English. I guarantee you the beauty will be lost. The song was written by native speaker from the heart, you can't beat that. An English version would do the song no justice.

jrzyguy said:
just kidding anna....found the lyrics for this ONE song on line....but for real...if you would like to give me a line by line interpretation i would love it! If not i will sit that man o mine down and give me a good spanish lession!

lol

cheers...off to finish the laundry