Does anyone know a psychic or exorcist..

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
OK, I will bite. Whats the problem now Barby?? Are you being haunted?????

Larry

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
oooooooo

I know I know, Ive finally cracked, but its all connected. Im going on Tues so maybe the poltergeist will die down and these things will stop., when are you coming back?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Oh the drama, it makes your head spin :)

I'm sure if you ask around, someone will know a local bruja (witch) that can fix your house. Maybe a local Haitian voodoo doctor, you must have 1 or 2 close to you out in those cane cutting boonies...

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I only wonder what you are going to do next week when you start seeing UFO's. Have you put any thought into that yet Barby? Might as well prepare now.

Larry

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Are you actually advertising on a public board that you are leaving, when you have had unwelcome visitors who want to break in? I don't think it is an exorcist you need........... :confused:

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
If you want the real deal, there was a Spanish jesuit (Padre Carlos) back in the 80's at UCMM (Santiago), whom had been properly trained at the Vatican. :cross-eye :beard: Don't know if he's still around or how much they would charge. I'm sure they take traveller cheques.

It would be interesting to compare outcome statistics for the following therapies in your case:
a) the good ol' boys of the old Roman Catholic rites,
b) find a new lover,
c) Vodoo stuff,
d) a couple of shots of Brugal, or
e) a gentle dose of intramuscular Haldol 20 miligrams! :eek:

;)

- Tordok

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
Lambada said:
Tell me, Tordok, doesn't Haldol CAUSE hallucinations & sometimes psychosis? You want the patient to really overheat? :rolleyes: :laugh:

ECT (electro-shock therapy) would lead to a more prompt recovery, with the added benefit of some memory loss !!!

- Tordok

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dahrling Barbie: Here is what to do

Go over to the part of Sosua known as Charamicos. Go to a "salon" ask the woman incharge if she knows someone that can do a "trabajo" . Explain that you need a "trabajo" done in your house.

You can pay a few hundred pesos and a bottle or two of rum Brugal A?ejo.

You'll make new friends and your house will be safe from Tigers.

True..Sir Lord Hillbilly would never lie to a damsel in distress.

HB

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Hillbilly said:
Go over to the part of Sosua known as Charamicos. Go to a "salon" ask the woman incharge if she knows someone that can do a "trabajo" . Explain that you need a "trabajo" done in your house.

You can pay a few hundred pesos and a bottle or two of rum Brugal A?ejo.

You'll make new friends and your house will be safe from Tigers.
My Lord, last night I went out with the senior sgt from Sosua to a den where the ladrons all drink, with the deliberate intention they would get the picture. This Sgt is one bad man and Im glad hes on my side. When he finds who cut my brakes hes going to hang him on a nail overnight to make him feel welcome, apparently they do have a special interrogation room for bad boys, I cant remember what he called it in Spanish, you will probably know?? Lord HB. Bxx

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Lambada said:
Are you actually advertising on a public board that you are leaving, when you have had unwelcome visitors who want to break in? I don't think it is an exorcist you need........... :confused:

My dear Lambada, cant you guess why??? there will be 4 guards here, but my house is actually very safe now, however there are a few surprises. Im just beginning to believe its jinxed, everyday something breaks down, its driving me nuts. Im at the stage now that I'll try anything to help settle things down, I just want to live a peaceful life :( :(

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Larry said:
I only wonder what you are going to do next week when you start seeing UFO's. Have you put any thought into that yet Barby? Might as well prepare now.

Larry

Mind you Larry I think you have a lot to do with sending me over the edge since you broke my heart. And that strange brew you and Robert fed me didnt help either.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Tordok said:
If you want the real deal, there was a Spanish jesuit (Padre Carlos) back in the 80's at UCMM (Santiago), whom had been properly trained at the Vatican. :cross-eye :beard: Don't know if he's still around or how much they would charge. I'm sure they take traveller cheques.

It would be interesting to compare outcome statistics for the following therapies in your case:
a) the good ol' boys of the old Roman Catholic rites,
b) find a new lover,
c) Vodoo stuff,
d) a couple of shots of Brugal, or
e) a gentle dose of intramuscular Haldol 20 miligrams! :eek:

;)

- Tordok

Some houses can become disturbed if a lot of bad things have occurred in them. This house has got a terrible history of cruel and bad things, so laugh all you will but Im beginning to believe theres something very wrong here, I just cant believe all these things that are happening. Im an intelligent normal person (down Scott), so Im not going loopy.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Ladybird said:
Some houses can become disturbed if a lot of bad things have occurred in them. This house has got a terrible history of cruel and bad things, so laugh all you will but Im beginning to believe theres something very wrong here, I just cant believe all these things that are happening. Im an intelligent normal person (down Scott), so Im not going loopy.
ummm.. Sure, what ever you say. It must be a fact.

Tordok

Bronze
Oct 6, 2003
Ladybird said:

Ladybird,
Please forgive my tactless humour if your fears have been made more painful by it. You may not be loopy, but you do sound spooky. At some level, you must be aware that you've opened yourself to the scrutiny of strangers by posting here about your purported relationship with the supernatural; a theme which will almost always will be seen with irony and/or skepticism. I cannot and would not presume to evaluate your sanity, but by publicly exposing your strange preocupations it would not be unreasonable for some to wonder aloud about some parts of your judgment being amiss. I will retire from the thread as to avoid further misinterpretations. I sincerely hope that you solve these mysterious troubles safely.

- Tordok