miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
:bunny: Leaving to SD on Thursday for my 3rd trip this year!!. :smoke:

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Waaaa!!!

Maybe I'll see you at the airport darling, I'm leaving for Canada on Thursday for a 2 weeks holiday! :classic: Have a great time in the DR!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
miguel said:
:bunny: Leaving to SD on Thursday for my 3rd trip this year!!. :smoke:
Makes me feel so special for living here. If you will not be staying in hotels, then welcome to long and sweaty blackouts. Hahahahaha
I will be gone to the first world on this weekend, good bye "blackouts" and hello "electricity" 24/7.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
No probs!!

AZB said:
Makes me feel so special for living here. If you will not be staying in hotels, then welcome to long and sweaty blackouts. Hahahahaha
I will be gone to the first world on this weekend, good bye "blackouts" and hello "electricity" 24/7.
AZB
I hope that the inverter would be on and running. Light or not, I really do not care, I just want to go see my darling and my brother.

Thanks for the wishes juanita.

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
Friday

If you wait till friday youll see me at the airport at noon. Make sure you have a few Presidentes bien fria y vestida de novia.
ooops almost forgot... bring some chicks too im partying on FRIDAY

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
Miguel, are you going to SDQ? How long will you be there? I'll be down on the 26th.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Actually!!

NY1 said:
Miguel, are you going to SDQ? How long will you be there? I'll be down on the 26th.
Sorry, I will be there only from the 17th to the 21st.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Sure!!

p1atan0 said:
If you wait till friday youll see me at the airport at noon. Make sure you have a few Presidentes bien fria y vestida de novia.
ooops almost forgot... bring some chicks too im partying on FRIDAY
Of course, I can bring a special girl for you. AZB knows her very well. She is a little strong and she would make you her bitc*. Ask AZB!!, hehe

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
oh my god!

Wepaaa
someone who will finnaly take control!!!

Ill be in the capital for the most part but then ill be driving arround the country mostly la linea noroeste. Unfortunately ill be flying back to NYC on the 4th of July.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
juanita said:
Maybe I'll see you at the airport darling, I'm leaving for Canada on Thursday for a 2 weeks holiday! :classic: Have a great time in the DR!

who comes to canada...

**** i cant wait to get outta toronto :) and run to the beach