Mind Numb

jsizemore

Bronze
Aug 6, 2003
Can some body tell me how the IMF gets three or four loans to the DR sent out and each time the government renigs on the policy changes and then the IMF renegotiates for another loan while accepting promises to implement the original changes that were over a year late in being implemented? I don't know if my question makes sense to anyone. I was just going over past threads about the IMF loans and the total craziness of it all is mind boggling.
Who runs the IMF the Keating 5?
John

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
jsizemore said:
Can some body tell me how the IMF gets three or four loans to the DR sent out and each time the government renigs on the policy changes and then the IMF renegotiates for another loan while accepting promises to implement the original changes that were over a year late in being implemented? I don't know if my question makes sense to anyone. I was just going over past threads about the IMF loans and the total craziness of it all is mind boggling.
John

John---

Methinks all those highly intellectual "HAAVAAD" graduates(?) have been smoking their own weed for too long!!!
Some of them may have made good grades, but WHO graded them and on what bell curve???

Texas Bill

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
jsizemore said:
John

Nah, its the Bush/Cheney influence with future hopes of Haliburton getting in on a "re build"

jsizemore

Bronze
Aug 6, 2003
Slick Willey

I think it is Slick Willey wanting to not have sex in the DR when he comes down for ambassador of goodwill tour.

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
jsizemore said:
I think it is Slick Willey wanting to not have sex in the DR when he comes down for ambassador of goodwill tour.

More power to him, maybe Hillary can grab a Sanky also

jsizemore

Bronze
Aug 6, 2003
He should of bragged

If only he would have bragged it would have stopped the process :smoke:
John