Title to Ruby Perez Song?

domgirl1

Apr 5, 2002
Hello all,

I am looking for the title of one of Ruby's songs. For the life of me I cannot remember what it is and I need the help of someone with a better memory. The chorus of the song goes something like:

"Estoy sintiendo la necesidad, de tener un beso tuyo, que alimente mi existencia, que me saque de esta pena"

"Estoy sintiendo la necesidad, de escuchar de ti un te quiero, que me de un salto a la vida, que me cure las heridas, que me has causado por tu partida"

Hopefully this helps. You might be asking yourself why ask this at a forum? But everyone I ask seems to know the song but not the title, therefore I thought of you guys which have an answer to almost everything.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
'Por qu? tu no estas' is the title

Hi domgirl1
A real catchy chorus line indeed! I had to look it up in my CD collection as well because the title is not obvious.
It's on Rubby's 'Volando Alto' album from a couple of years ago, released on Toros Records label, or on Envidia label in Europe.
Bye
Bartolomeo

domgirl1

Apr 5, 2002
Hey thanks alot. I knew someone would be able to find out what the song was. And also thanks for giving me the name to the album, hopefully I'll be able to buy the CD if I can find it somewhere.

Bye