Needing of a Maid

dreamer28078

Feb 15, 2002
Does anyone know where I can begin to look for a maid in Santo Domingo. One that is reliable, possible speaks english and trustworthy. I need someone who is not afraid of cleaning. Sounds tough, huh?

3D-MENTAL

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 13, 2004
dreamer28078 said:
Does anyone know where I can begin to look for a maid in Santo Domingo. One that is reliable, possible speaks english and trustworthy. I need someone who is not afraid of cleaning. Sounds tough, huh?

NOW YOU MY FRIEND ARE FUNNY!!! YOU WANT A MAID WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH>?<.
COME ON DUDE THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE... WHY SHOULD SHE WORK FOR YOU WHEN SHE COULD WORK FOR A HOTEL?!! AND MAKE MORE MONEY.
WHY DON'T YOU LEARN SPANISH?

yankpapi

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 14, 2004
3D-MENTAL said:
NOW YOU MY FRIEND ARE FUNNY!!! YOU WANT A MAID WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH>?<.
COME ON DUDE THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE... WHY SHOULD SHE WORK FOR YOU WHEN SHE COULD WORK FOR A HOTEL?!! AND MAKE MORE MONEY.
WHY DON'T YOU LEARN SPANISH?

Exellent point.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Dreamer, please contact me, I might be able to find you someone. Not an English speaker though.

dreamer28078

Feb 15, 2002
Chirimoya said:
Dreamer, please contact me, I might be able to find you someone. Not an English speaker though.
I thank you very much for your help, but I did find someone. If I ever need someone I will surely come to you.

dreamer28078

Feb 15, 2002
yankpapi said:
Exellent point.
Look Dude I don't know how much you pay a maid but I will assure you I pay way more than the average person, not to mention the hotels. See I used to live at a hotel for over two years, so I know what I am talking about! Do you? And as far as my spanish goes its pretty good I was just hoping I would find someone who understood a little english. Thank You for trying to be funny, apparently you have nothing better to do with your time, I on the other hand, am a very busy person.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Congratulations on finding a maid.

Your also be plased to know, yankpapi is no longer with us.