Funny Story but true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
You all know the misfit we had on this board who either left on his own accord or was tossed off I am not sure. He opened another board to compete with this one. Most people have told me it was a joke and NO ONE POSTS there except for a couple of other misfits. I went there today and a lot of "LAST POST 3 WEEKS" and stuff like that.

Well anyway I got email from his site and it seems I was banned for posting a thread about how lousy his board was. Funny thing is I haven't wasted my time to even look at the silly place figuring he would kill it himself with his personality since he uses his personality for birth control!

I went to his site from the link I was sent from his site along with the message I was banned.

I figure he was looking for attention and trying to get posts on his site so he posted some stupid trash on his board to starty something.

The funniest thing about this is that I just came in Yesterday with my daughter on AA Flight 1797 from NY and was picked up at the Airport by AlaninDR and MaryS his wife. I supposedly posted on his board while I was on the plane!

This guy has to be the most stupid jerk on this planet to do this while I have American Airlines as a WITNESS! What a funny story but only those that know and appreciate the little guy will get the joke here. He would be the first person I know to screw up a wet dream! LOL

I took a screen shot of his site for the date and time so he can't change it.
He has a tendency to rewrite history.

Scott

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
It wasn't me.

Ok folks, I hope you people are not thinking that i would stoop that low to do something like that. Just to make things clear, it was not me. I had posted my last reply there to let the administrator know I was not going to be posting there any longer. However, I think I have some idea who could it be. I don't think its so difficult to register with a name like "escott" and create an account and then carry on posting as if it were him. I know there is no love lost between escott and tom but if escott says it was not him then I believe him.
I swear to all my white young santiaguera wives that it was not me who posted that thread.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, after analyzing the whole issue, i have come to term that it maybe Xanadu ranch himself who has created this post to make us (larry, escott and myself) look like a rat pack. How cheap of him, if he has actually thought of this silly revenge on us, or his rational behind banning us. Who know what goes in the mind of a person with 10 ear rings on each lope. Seems like a desperate attempt the revive his dying board. I predict the death of his board within a few months. he is lucky enough to have a few reasonable people take pitty on him and keeping the board alive. It seems in short time he will manage to upset them as well, and will be left to talk to himself like a homeless from bowery street (NY).
Just a warning to the administrator of DRSOL: if you are planning to pull some stunt on me then make sure you post some BS thread (supposedly written by me) within today's time frame because tomorrow morning (early) I will also be in a plane to NYC and will not have a PC available for the next 3-4 days. MAKE sure the IP will indicate that I am in NY or atlanta.
AZB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Interesting?. I prefer to concentrate on business, despite DR1 and me being the center of attention for the majority of the posts. Actually, I?m more than happy to have people post their issues with DR1 or me on another site, keeps all the worthless posts off DR1.

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.