Azb In Ny!!!

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
AZB In Ny!!!

OK AZB you can't come to NY and not get together with all your NY fan club (what am I getting myself into here?) So on behalf of the NY-DR1 charter, I propose a reunion to meet the infamous AZB. Who seconds the motion?

Am I going to regret raising this issue?

People who would come:

Bugsey
Larry
Lina
Johne (where the heck is Johne?)
Forbeca
Badpiece (Can I handle these two guys in the same room)

OK people add your name to the list

AZB your call.....(New Yorkers want to teach you a thing or two about a good party.

Lina

Last edited:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
linamia said:
OK AZB you can't come to NY and not get together with all your NY fan club (what am I getting myself into here?) So on behalf of the NY-DR1 charter, I propose a reunion to meet the infamous AZB. Who seconds the motion?

Am I going to regret raising this issue?

People who would come:

Bugsey
Larry
Lina
Johne (where the heck is Johne?)
Forbeca
Badpiece (Can I handle these two guys in the same room)

OK people add your name to the list

AZB your call.....(New Yorkers want to teach you a thing or two about a good party.

Lina

When is it going to be? I may be able to attend, depending on the date...

linamia

Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Suarez,

The beauty of this reunion is that we don't know the date or even if the guess of honor would honer us with his presence. (lol)

Lets wait and see his response, he may not want to hang out with us unless we are white Santigueras going to the university and 14.5 years old. (hee hee) :) ;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
linamia said:
Suarez,

The beauty of this reunion is that we don't know the date or even if the guess of honor would honer us with his presence. (lol)

Lets wait and see his response, he may not want to hang out with us unless we are white Santigueras going to the university and 14.5 years old. (hee hee) :) ;)
Hahahahahaha, lina you are too sweet.
Ok, here is the deal, I am not allowed to make a stay in NYC becuase my cheap ticket does not allow me to stay. I have to take the next flight to atlanta. Its a special non-revenue ticket issued to me through my brother who works for the airline. At least thats what I was told by my sister who made the reservations and ticketing.
So I will simply stay there for the afternoon with my uncle, have lunch and then carry on to atlanta. Now I may pull a trick and play sick at the airport and try to get an over night stay. I hope the airline people are not reading this.
Lets see what happens; in any case, I will be in NYC for only a day and would have to head over to atlanta. This doesn't give me time to have any gathering with anyone, although I would love to see a few of you there.
Sorry folks, thanks for the invitation but let leave it till your next visit to DR. Lets all get together in DR and have a huge meeting.
I will be at beer house in santo domingo to meet Miguel, amber, jan and charlie for a few drinks.
Have a nice day.
AZB

backinthedr

Apr 10, 2004
What a shame

Thats too bad AZB....rumour has it Van2004 was planning a surprise visit to finally meet you in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Hahaha

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
AZB, if there is anyway you can change your plans to stay a nite change them. I can hang out this Sun, Mon and Tues nights ( Sat. night I have plans).. I will make the drive down to NYC. If we go driving around uptown we will probably find some UBH.
Larry

Last edited:

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Larry said:
AZB, if there is anyway you can change your plans to stay a nite change them. I can hang out this Sun, Mon and Tues nights ( Sat. night I have plans).. I will make the drive down to NYC. If we go driving around uptown we will probably find some UBH.
Larry

Perfect!!! ^_^ Now, in reference to the last thread, I'll rent a car wit big speakers n blast Fat Joes album then when we get indoors and we're choosing seats i'll sit next to you n rap the album to you.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32363

Oh yeah and I'd love to see everyone else again n meet AZB.

*Chopical gets banned from reunion*

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
If you try to ruin my night like that, I will punt your little asss right out into the street. I am respectful to everyone around me and expect the same from you. Looking forward to seeing you.

Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Oh well, too bad the reunion didn't materialize. Let's try to get something going in NY in July. What do you say Lina? You are good at organizing these things. Let's all get together and go out to dinner one night.
Larry

linamia

Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Larry said:
Oh well, too bad the reunion didn't materialize. Let's try to get something going in NY in July. What do you say Lina? You are good at organizing these things. Let's all get together and go out to dinner one night.
Larry

Ok Larry I am willing to set it up, however let me warn you guys no weak excuses this time. Let me know how many are interested, while I look for a place and time.

so far we have:

Bugsey
Larry
Lina
Betty ( the lurker)

Lina

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I will come. You just need to give me a week advance at least on the date/time. No weak excuses. I couldn't come last time because it was a last minute thing.

P.S.-- why dosen't Betty the lurker post?

Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
linamia said:
She did ONCE!! becuase badpiece forced her.

I did a search and she posted twice. Here is the second post, copied and pasted:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gracias a todos por la bienvenida!

I am a Dominican living in NY, try to go back for a yearly visit especially now that my mom moved back after 30 years in NY. been a lurker for a while now as Linamia and a few others can attest to, considered nice people by those who know me(badpiece don't say a word). Now that I broke the ice will post regularly. Hopefully, the next reunion will bring more people together this one was great!

Betty
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

She said she was going to start posting regurlarly and then disappeared again. You should change her name from "Betty the Lurker" to "Betty the Hermit".

By the way, I want ClippedWing to come to this one. I really want to meet ClippedWing.

Larry

Betty1

Nov 22, 2003
Larry, I am humbled that you a Gold poster has taken the time to search little ole me.LOL

I know I did promise to post more often it's that I enjoy reading what you guys post a lot more than posting myself. Count me in for the dinner. Ooops I see that Lina has already included me.

See you guys then.

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Of course, I am always in...

Betty doesn't post because she likes reading and talking about everyone behind their backs to me and Lina, but she doesn't want to take any blame herself!!

Where is my Favorite Dominican woman Betty 1???????????
You guys are not having a reunion without me so it better be after July 15th or before the 4th because I will be with AZB in Santiago chasing girls around UTESA and PUCMM Universities.
Badpiece

PS Betty you brought this on yourself be prpared!!!!

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Bugsey34 said:
Betty doesn't post because she likes reading and talking about everyone behind their backs to me and Lina

Now you tell me this? Don't you know that in our last reunion, while Lina, Betty and I were waiting for my husband and the rest of you guys, I had three drinks (or was it four?) anyway, I got a little talkative, if you know what I mean ;) I can just imagine what was said about me afterwards :cry: Oh dear. Betty, I hope you forgot everything I said, you're such a sweet person :classic: As far as you not posting, I think you get more attention that way as opposed to posting. Once people find out where you stand, the trouble begins; but it's so much fun, you should really post more often.

Lina, if the reunion is before July 16th, I'm in. After that I'm in the DR for two weeks.

I also want to meet Clippedwing. Try to make it Clip.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I have not read the posts about the last reunion - I was going to the Bahamas the next day so I was not able to make it.

Can we set a time and date? I prefer a Saturday night and July sounds good to me. Dancing and food....

Forbeca, how was the other place?