Attention Webmaster, posting problem?

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
I seemt to be able to post replies ok (Much to the dismay of some) but each time I do I get the "Page not available" message?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
When do you get this message? When you try to post the reply or after the rely is posted. If the former, it may be that you aren't logged in. If the latter, then I don't know what you are referring to.

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
Ken said:
When do you get this message? When you try to post the reply or after the rely is posted. If the former, it may be that you aren't logged in. If the latter, then I don't know what you are referring to.

Ken

After I create the post and hit submit, I receive the page not available message

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i couldn't access the message board all weekend from home....but here at work it seems to be working fine

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
To be honest, I have no idea what the problem might be.

Our server has been up all weekend, it's checked every 3 mins.
If anything happens, the monitoring service calls my cell phone, no calls this weekend.

Maybe it's DNS related, problems resolving pages usually means the DNS lookup of your host/ISP is having issues?

If the problem continues, let me know and I will investigate further, thanks.

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
jrzyguy said:
i couldn't access the message board all weekend from home....but here at work it seems to be working fine

I couldn't sign in to the message boards at home this weekend (I have Comcast cable internet in Jersey City), but at work everything is normal.