Peace Corps Locations - Headquarters

Jennymiga

Feb 5, 2004
Just wondering if anyone knows the address-locations for the peace corps headquarters or branch houses-locations here in the Dominican Republic.

I thought that there was a location in San Pedro de Marcorix. If anyone has any info on this or has the address-location, please let meknow.

rubia_gringa

May 19, 2004
I don't know about where you are, but I remember the Peace Corps Office in Santo Domingo being on the Bolivar, after the Delgado, but before the Gomez (this is assuming you are taking a carro publico from Parque Independencia)... If you aren't part of the Peace Corps, they will make you talk your way in...It's not too hard though :)

rubia_gringa

May 19, 2004
rubia_gringa said:
I don't know about where you are, but I remember the Peace Corps Office in Santo Domingo being on the Bolivar, after the Delgado, but before the Gomez (this is assuming you are taking a carro publico from Parque Independencia)... If you aren't part of the Peace Corps, they will make you talk your way in...It's not too hard though :)

I forgot -- it would be on the right hand side then, too... I'm sure if you tell the chofer you're looking for it, they will help you out :)

Ben

Feb 2, 2004
Here's the address

rubia_gringa said:

Cuerpo de Paz
451 Avenida Bolivar
Santo Domingo

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Peace Corps Phone Number

689 9330
238 5746
686 3167

Hb:D:D

Last edited:

lsylla01

Aug 10, 2004
Just got excited when I saw something about "Peace Corps". So I had to leave a comment. I'm a current PC volunteer who just came back from San Pedro de Macoris this week. I'm actually stationed in Antigua.

Jennymiga, are you interested in joining the PC? Just curious?