DR Picnic in Regent's Park (London) - All invited!

AnnaDR

Dec 2, 2003
DR Picnic in Regent's Park (London, UK) - All invited! - July 10th

Hi everyone,

Yes - it's me again. This time I am organizing a picnic in Regent's Park. Since our last DR social gathering in London in late Feb, I've received several e-mails from Dominicans living in or near London whom are keen in meeting up. Hence, we've decided to organize another gathering - a picnic in Regent?s park!

Here is the plan ? on Saturday, July 10th, we meet at the Park Caf? in Regent?s Park by 2pm. Once we are all together, we can find a nice picnic area underneath a big tree, laid down our blankets, eat, chat, play some ball or relax.

You are welcome to bring any Dominican food, music, and games of your liking to share with others.

If you are planning to join us for this social gathering, please send me an e-mail at 'dominicans_in_london@hotmail.com' to confirm that you will be attending.

In the likely event it rains on this day the alternative plan is that we still meet at the Park Caf?. Once we are all together we can decide where to go. There are loads of restaurants and pubs in the area to choose from.

Hope to see you there!

Cordially,

Anna Maria, Fedra & Paola
mobile 077 990 33463 (feel free to give me a call if you have any questions)

Directions to the ?Park Caf? at Regent?s Park:

1.Get off at Baker street tube station
2.Walk down Baker street towards Regent?s Park
3.Once you enter the park, go across the lake and head towards the Park Caf? ? The Boardwalk, Regent's Park,off Chester Road, Tel: (020) 7224 3872
For a map click on: http://home.nyc.rr.com/luisfeliz/anna/test.htm

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I might just might be able to make that. Planning to fly to London on the 10th.
I will let you know when I confirm my ticket. I might even bring a Dominican along with me ;)

AnnaDR

Dec 2, 2003
Hi everyone,

After speaking with a couple of our Dominican friends who live outside London
and are very keen in coming to our DR picnic, I realized that it would be more
convenient if we have our picnic on Saturday, July 10th instead of Sunday. All other information remains the same. I updated the original posting.

Robert,

Any chance you can fly on July 9th so that you can make it to the picnic? In any event, you are welcolmd to give me a call if you are in town. A few of us might be available to meet up on Sunday for breakfast or something.

Sorry about any confusion.

Kind Regards,

Anna Maria

AnnaDR

Dec 2, 2003
Picnic Reminder!!

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that our DR Picnic is this Saturday, July 10th. We will be meeting at 2pm.

If you are planning to join us for this social gathering, please send me an e-mail to confirm that you will be attending.

Also, a few of us will likely be going dancing after the picnic in a Salsa club in Leicester Square. Let me know if you would be interested in join us for this as well.

Hope to see you all there!

Anna Maria
mobile 077 990 33463