Aparthotels in Santiago

santiagotrav

May 24, 2004
I would be very grateful if anybody can suggest an aparthotel in Santiago for me. Price is unimportant but the aparthotel should be safe.

DomLou

Jun 10, 2004
Popular place

santiagotrav said:
I would be very grateful if anybody can suggest an aparthotel in Santiago for me. Price is unimportant but the aparthotel should be safe.
The best aparthotel in Santiago is Helios and is located off of Autopista Duarte towards the airport from Santiago (inthe direction of the Capital). It's clean, safe, and comfortable. Good luck! Hope that helps!
~Lou

santiagotrav

May 24, 2004
DomLou said:
The best aparthotel in Santiago is Helios and is located off of Autopista Duarte towards the airport from Santiago (inthe direction of the Capital). It's clean, safe, and comfortable. Good luck! Hope that helps!
~Lou

Thank you DomLou! I was starting to believe there were no aparta hotels in Santiago. Do you know their rates???

DomLou

Jun 10, 2004
They go for 300RD for 4 hours. Pretty cheap. I am not sure how much it is for a whole night, you may want to call them. There are others in and around Santiago as well, just this is one of the best ones in my opinion.