dawnwil's a great girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Escott said:
Be sure to look her up if you're visiting Sosua. She's a hoot and brainy too, and contrary to those rumors alanindr likes to post, her interest in shapely asses is purely aesthetic.

Escott

Rumors? Doesn't everyone have interest in shapely asses?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Party time ???

AlaninDR said:
Rumors? Doesn't everyone have interest in shapely asses?

Do I smell a party/shapely asses contest in the wind?
Escott could organize it, Alan & Dawn could be judges and I could interview the candidates...

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Rocky said:
Escott could organize it, Alan & Dawn could be judges and I could interview the candidates...

Absolutely the perfect combination of people. Of course I can only follow Dawn's lead, her being the arse queen.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Rocky said:

I've been told I have a cute butt..............(30 years ago) may I join the contest?

Jose

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Ok, we are going to have an *** contest on the 3rd of July at Rockys in Sosua. To be fair about this the Judges will be Alanindr (whoops, the dope is going home and not staying for my party) Marco, Dawnwil, Robert and myself Escott. We will have posters printed with 1 thru 10 and will hold up the cards after each *** that walks by. The high and low will be thrown out and the highest score wins. In the event of a tie there won't be two prizes but there will be a sharing of the prize money.

If you have a nice *** please email Marco for the contest entry form at: rockysbluesbar@hotmail.com

Please bring your 25 peso Entry fee. Prizes will be given out to the top 5 asses.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Geez. I was going to say 'thanks' for the kind words, but...

Ok, I agree to co-judge. What are the criteria?

Lift?
Roundness?
Firmness?
There's a dilemma! We can only judge on 'apparent' firmness. I have researched this aspect and know of what I speak.

PS Robert, you appear to be in fine form. Does this mean Britain won? I went beyond the call of duty and was nowhere near any town... instead, was on a horse in the mountains and even chased an *** while up there. It's true. Ask Escott.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Tough job...

dawnwil said:
Ok, I agree to co-judge. What are the criteria?

Lift?
Roundness?
Firmness?
There's a dilemma! We can only judge on 'apparent' firmness. I have researched this aspect and know of what I speak.
I volunteer to handle the firmness aspect if someone else is willing to handle the other criteria.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Rocky said:
I volunteer to handle the firmness aspect if someone else is willing to handle the other criteria.

It's only fair to draw straws. Or something.

After all, I have a higher purpose for my investigations.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
btw, I'm guessing Britain did win, otherwise we would have been deleted by now.

Oh boy, if they win the next game, who knows what will slide by.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
A promise..

dawnwil said:
Sure, and you're faster too... I didn't even see your post.
I promise, if given the job, to take my time, not go to fast and give it my undivided attention. No minute detail will be left untouched...

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Chris said:
So, what time is this jiggle planned for? I may just be able to drag the old boy along to go and watch the festivities.
Following dinner will be the Arse Contest. We will post the criteria shortly and I hope you aren't going to put the old boy in the contest? Wow, I think I may have to resign as head judge~! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.