Doberman puppies??

Captain Hook

May 18, 2004
Does anyone know where I could find someone in POP who wants to sell (inexpensive) or give away Doberman puppies around September???

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
A bit to late

Captain Hook said:
Does anyone know where I could find someone in POP who wants to sell (inexpensive) or give away Doberman puppies around September???

We have a male and a female who last time mated had 6 puppies, we gave them all away free about two months ago.....

I was in the Pet shop Plaza Western Union last week ( other side of Burger King) and saw a litter of Rotti's for sale, He was asking RD$5.000. Pesos each, not a bad price considering a friend of mine had paid $16.000 Pesos for a Rott'i.

If you must have a Doberman pup you might want to ckeck in with this store and see who he knows that are due soon...

Good Luck.

Captain Hook

May 18, 2004
Lambada said:
contacting Dr. Bob Amelingmeier, the Vet, based outside Sosua. Tel 571-2286.
It is June now, are you talking about puppies not yet born? ;)
I just want one really young and trainable for september b/c I dont want an older one since I dont know how it has been brought up.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
If you don't find a doberman for September, could I suggest a street dog puppy? They are SO trainable, make excellent guard dogs & for regular food will love you to death. I know of a 5 month old looking for a home. She is in Puerto Plata, I've been feeding her since birth so she is partially trained. PM me if you want more details.