Easy Power

AlfromTexas

Apr 13, 2004
I have leased an apartment in Sosua, but like everyone else, I have a power problem.
The inverter was installed by Easy Power in February of 2004.
The inverter in not charging. Easy Power has been saying that they will come check it tomorrow. This has been going on for 10 days. The owner has called, the condo manager has called, and I have called. The manager said that, he thinks that Easy Power does not come and repair it because it is under warranty, and there is no money to be made.

The Easy Power product is not reliable and their warranty is worthless.

gringo in dr

May 29, 2003
I know you didn't buy the invertor but stick with what works. Buy a trace invertor. There are many companies here trying to make money by producing inferior products.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Al,
Have you tried going to Easy Power together with the condo owner & manager & a couple of friendly, uniformed police officers & saying you want the inverter REPLACED, not just checked?
P.S. Did you have any luck over the Banco Popular theft?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Exactly

gringo in dr said:
I know you didn't buy the invertor but stick with what works. Buy a trace invertor. There are many companies here trying to make money by producing inferior products.
Another reason to be in touch with Mr Mike and company.
Apart from them being service oriented, their prices are so good that it's hard to justify buying a "no name" brand.
My new Trace is like a Cadillac. Faithful, smooth and reliable.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
As much as I would love to say mean things about my competitors, the fact is that this country has never had a power crisis quite this bad, and most inverter people are working overtime trying to keep up.

Additionally, the short periods with power are not enough to charge most inverters, fortunately the Trace units charge very rapidly, but most of the made-to-order budget inverters have lower amp chargers that need a good 8 hours or more to get the batteries charged.

I mention this because 9 out of 10 calls we get to "check" the inverters are for this very thing, there just isn't enough street power going out.

AlfromTexas

Apr 13, 2004
MrMike said:
As much as I would love to say mean things about my competitors, the fact is that this country has never had a power crisis quite this bad, and most inverter people are working overtime trying to keep up.

Additionally, the short periods with power are not enough to charge most inverters, fortunately the Trace units charge very rapidly, but most of the made-to-order budget inverters have lower amp chargers that need a good 8 hours or more to get the batteries charged.

I mention this because 9 out of 10 calls we get to "check" the inverters are for this very thing, there just isn't enough street power going out.

I have been told that this unit is industrial strength and usually charges in 4 hours.

The owner called last night an told me that it had been repaired.
We shall see.

Al