Real Estate Agents

Stephan

Jun 20, 2004
Hi at all

I am coming to St.Domingo in July to look around at the southern area.
Meanwhile retired at age of 59, I am not so into life at the beach and prefer urban life with some beach access like in the miami dade region.
I am planning to stay the winter months in better climate than in middle europe.
Choosing between Andalucia und D.R.,I felt the need to learn the language, therefore I`ll have spanisch lessons in St.Domingo the first 2 weeks.

Being a German, I hope You don?t mind that I mix in here. Reading here since some days I found that it is a great forum with people who really know what they are talking about.

When buying an apartment in South Florida back 1992, I recognized, that the real estate agents there had a sort of access to all of the listings, be it their own listing or listings from their competitors. I found it to be a very good system, the agents did a good job.

Is it the same in the D.R.? Are any of the big realtors here too ?

Thank You for comments

Stefan

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Stephan said:
Hi at all

I am coming to St.Domingo in July to look around at the southern area.
Meanwhile retired at age of 59, I am not so into life at the beach and prefer urban life with some beach access like in the miami dade region.
I am planning to stay the winter months in better climate than in middle europe.
Choosing between Andalucia und D.R.,I felt the need to learn the language, therefore I`ll have spanisch lessons in St.Domingo the first 2 weeks.

Being a German, I hope You don?t mind that I mix in here. Reading here since some days I found that it is a great forum with people who really know what they are talking about.

When buying an apartment in South Florida back 1992, I recognized, that the real estate agents there had a sort of access to all of the listings, be it their own listing or listings from their competitors. I found it to be a very good system, the agents did a good job.

Is it the same in the D.R.? Are any of the big realtors here too ?

Thank You for comments

Stefan

Hi Stefan - you are welcome here, does not matter what nationality you are. No, the realtors here do not have what is called a multi-listing service, or multiple listing service as far as I'm aware. In reality, I think this is a great business opportunity for someone...

Someone is sure to respond to you about Realtors on the South Coast.

Anyone wants to make a proper multi-listing service with me?