Juan Dolio Question

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Does anyone know how much land/lots/homes are selling for around the Juan Dolio-Guayacanes area these days? Also, does anyone know of a good, reputable realtor in that area?

Thanks,
Indie

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Indie said:
Does anyone know how much land/lots/homes are selling for around the Juan Dolio-Guayacanes area these days? Also, does anyone know of a good, reputable realtor in that area?

Thanks,
Indie

Depends where the land is located! You want land anywhere or land in a gated community or beachfront land or what?

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
I don't want anything. I'm thinking of selling my land in Juan Dolio, located in the vicinity of El Metro Resort Hotel, so I'm researching the general property values for that area.

Thanks Nal0whs.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I'd wait a while if I were you........

prices are down right now and there's a lot for sale in the area. "Hippo" was definitely not good for a "seller". Now if someone was in the market to buy - now would be the time.
Why not call around to some of the properties for sale to get an idea? I know places in our building were being denominated in Euro's for the same figure as the year before in US$. For example one unit was asking $65,000 US last year and this year want $68,000 Euro.Given the difference in the exchange that's quite a jump but the unit is still for sale!........get the picture?

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
You're right MommC. Someone else told me the same thing. Now is definitely not the time to sell. I'm just at the initial stage of researching and asking around, so I am calling some of the properties I saw that were for sale in the area about a month ago. Basically I just want to have a good idea of what the going $$US price is per square meter.

Good advice, thanks.

-Indie