Perfect Day in the DR?

kymbillie

Jan 30, 2004
Hey guys, I've got to say you have all been amazingly helpful. But i have to put this one to you all. Im going to Cabarete on the 13th JUly to the 27th. Whilst we are away it is my friends 20th. We want to do something super cool that day. Which trip would you recommended then which restaurant and which bar/club to end the night perfectly.

the requirements are: No hights (so thats the outback safari out)
Must be amazing fun!
The food must be top class!!!

Cheers guys!!!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Amzing fun?

kymbillie said:
Hey guys, I've got to say you have all been amazingly helpful. But i have to put this one to you all. Im going to Cabarete on the 13th JUly to the 27th. Whilst we are away it is my friends 20th. We want to do something super cool that day. Which trip would you recommended then which restaurant and which bar/club to end the night perfectly.

the requirements are: No hights (so thats the outback safari out)
Must be amazing fun!
The food must be top class!!!

Cheers guys!!!

I don't know if it will be amazing fun, but you could go to the Blue Moon restaurant in Los Brazos for an Indian dinner.
The place is beautiful, the food is awesome and the people are great.
Dinner is served in a hut, sitting on the floor on cushions, no utensils, spicey tasty food, nice drinks, etc.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Rocky said:
I don't know if it will be amazing fun, but you could go to the Blue Moon restaurant in Los Brazos for an Indian dinner.
The place is beautiful, the food is awesome and the people are great.
Dinner is served in a hut, sitting on the floor on cushions, no utensils, spicey tasty food, nice drinks, etc.

Is it still open?