My name is Santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santiago???

Jun 28, 2004
Hi my name is Santiago.I have a dual citizenship.I am adopted and want to find my Dominican Parents/family. Anyone who can help. I'm not sure what the format for this forum site is, and I could use some help. I was abandoned in Santo Domingo in 1970-1971. I'm sure my parents had a reason. I was adopted by a Cuban/American Woman, and now live in the US. I don't know my birthday, or who my biological parents/family are. I hope someone can help me find my biological parents. An elderly woman brought me to the emergency, type room at the all children's hospital in santo Domingo. She did not give any of the nuns (nun nurses) any info about herself or me, she left and I was subsequently adopted. I live in Florida and I'm sure my parents may still be impovrished (misspelled I think), I would love to bring them and my siblings to the US. I weighed 10lbs when I was a year old, my family/mother/parents may think I died. Well, incase you guys are out there. I am healthy and make a decent living. I served in the US Navy for four years. If you guys are looking for me, here I am. What to say? so much to say. I need to know who you are, and if I have any brothers or sisters. Are you guys hungry, cold, hot, lonely. How are you guys. It's been lonely for me without you guys. I've often wondered how you are, what you look like. If anyone knows anything I can be reached at: sawallace@bellsouth.net

Last edited:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I would suggest Santiago........

....... that you have upset MANY people!! Regardless of whether you knew or didn't know that you could start your own thred, to put your PERSONAL message on the back of so many OTHER peoples threads was just insensitive & downright RUDE!!! In MOST or the threads you have attached your "Plea for help" you have not even had the decency to read the thread because your preamble to your "plea" bears NO relation to the updated information on that thread!!

May I suggest that you make an unreserved apology to all those people whose threads you have hijacked & this time do not bother putting any reference to your "plea"? - Grahame.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Write to the listindiario.com.do and send them your picture and your more or less date of birth.

Visit the country and talk to the nuns at the Robert Read Children's Hospital in Santo Domingo and see if they can remember anything.

If you can get the newspapers to pick up the story or even go on tlelvision and see if you can find them. You will be open to a lot of swindlers, too, so be very, very careful.

HB

Jose0u812

Jun 29, 2004
agree

Hey man, I agree with the above people. You have made people mad. I've got your e-mail, and I'm going to get you straight.

Jose0u812

Jun 29, 2004
good luck

I've e-mailed Santiago and he said he is sorry to everyone he has made angry. He told me he has lost his ability to post in this forum. He said that from time to time he will check to see if anything has been posted on this thread.
I told him that the people in this forum are good people. They always help a fellow Dominican in need. Anyone who can help, will probably post on this thread.
Good luck Santiago, I hope you find your parents.

Jose

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Santiago???, one more thread bumping post and your access to DR1 will start to have problems. How clear to I have to be so you understand?
Do NOT respond to this post.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Well, Clearer than That , Obviously

Santiago??? said:
Anything new going on?<-----July 26th

(July 4th ---->) -Robert - ......one more thread bumping post and your access to DR1 will start to have problems. How clear to I have to be so you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.