A Thank You

CPYou

Jun 28, 2003
www.vehicleraffle.com
I just wanted to take a quick sec to thank all the people here that have been so helpful over the past months my family and I as we have been trolling these boards. We are coming down there for 3 weeks (July 14th ? Aug 5th) and would love to meet with any of you that might want to have dinner and chat about the DR. We are truly looking forward to our visit there, and thanks to the people of these forums, feel we know the place already.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You are welcome?

Where will you be staying?

There is bound to be someone from the board nearby.

HB

CPYou

Jun 28, 2003
www.vehicleraffle.com
Hillbilly said:
Where will you be staying?

There is bound to be someone from the board nearby.

HB

Yeah, might help if I told you where we will be eh? hehe We will be staying at Casa Linda, and traveling between Sosua and Cabarete.

Hope to meet with some of you while we are in town!

Chris

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Cripes, who do you think you are?

Escott said:
Count me in. I can always grab up Dawnwil since she is such a party animal also.
Scott

You've gone too far this time, dude. I'm tired of people making outrageous statements here about me. You know there isn't a grain of truth in that statement. So why don't you tell the plain truth, for once!

Go on. Tell them about my vow of celebrity and perverty for the sake of posteriority.

CPYou

Jun 28, 2003
www.vehicleraffle.com
Chester4 said:
Would love to meet up with you and show you around.... who is in your party? where are you from ?

:ermm:

Its going to be my Father (he has been posting as Douglaston-ny on these forums), my 14 year old son, and myself. We are from Tampa FL. While there my father will be looking at homes for sale, and I will be looking for commercial space for lease for an internet based business. Looking forward to meeting many of you!

Chris

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Give me a call

CPYou said:
Its going to be my Father (he has been posting as Douglaston-ny on these forums), my 14 year old son, and myself. We are from Tampa FL. While there my father will be looking at homes for sale, and I will be looking for commercial space for lease for an internet based business. Looking forward to meeting many of you!

Chris

Hi Chris... I am from England and live in Sosua with my 2 kids.. daughter aged 13 and a son aged 11 (going on 18). Maybe the kids would like to get together too. I am in the real estate business based in Sosua so maybe I can help find you a property. Please send me some more details of the kind of property you are looking for. My telephone (cell) 853 6158. Look forward to hearing from you.

CPYou

Jun 28, 2003
www.vehicleraffle.com
Well, its set... we will be in town Wed for sure. Is there anything going on at the moment that we need to be aware of? Look forward to meeting you all soon!

Chris