Medical Update on a Special Lady

james

Jan 14, 2002
For those of you who know a special lady by name of Sandra Stewart (petite, outspoken lady with the short blonde hair often in a small Suzuki soft top or small pasola, occasionally on this forum as Maitlandscotland or Sandra) and who has been in Sosua and Cabarete for the last 16 years or more probably know she had a serious motorbike accident several weeks ago that threw her completely over a car onto the ground (a car cut directly in front of her and stopped)
Sandra has had successful partial spinal fusion surgery done ( approx 5 hours) at the Clinica Bournigal (Centro Medico in Puerto Plata) and is now out and about to begin her long recovery at some friends home.
For an update of her condition or to pass on best wishes you can contact contact Harry Pryce at the Trade Winds management office: e-mail: t.winds@codetel.net.do (Use subject line??..Re: Sandra?..to help distinguish from office mail )

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
D@mn! Sorry to see this post

Another "I told you not to do that!!"

And posters think we are being too cautious. That make two ladies from Cabarete that have been done wrong by larger vehicles. Cabarete Cid and now Sandra.

Please extend her all our best wishes for a rapid and healthy recovery.

Next time she had best be in a Semi with a huge airhorn!.

HB

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
Hillbilly said:
Another "I told you not to do that!!"

And posters think we are being too cautious. That make two ladies from Cabarete that have been done wrong by larger vehicles. Cabarete Cid and now Sandra.

Please extend her all our best wishes for a rapid and healthy recovery.

Next time she had best be in a Semi with a huge airhorn!.

HB

Do any of the car rental agencys in the DR offer Abrams Tanks as an option?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
As HB Says - Damn,

I have only met Sandra a coule of times & found her to be a very lively & positive person. I HOPE & PRAY she comes through any/all treatments to be returned to the FULL health she had before!

Kracked Kriss,
Most times driving here, that is the ONLY way to go. My only means of transport here have been 2 SUV's & my first was a Dodge Charger (4 miles of bonnet & 3 miles of trunk) steel reinforced!!! - Grahame.