AnnaC- Happy Birthday!!!!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
How does it feels to be 25 and soooooo good looking?. Have a great one, Annita Linda!!

DR related: If we were in the DR, I would take to a nice place and buy you a whole case of Presidentes and then have my ways with you!!!, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
A Verry happy

Hope you have a verry happy birthday. I would bake you a cake but I did a from scratch cherry pie yesterday and burnt it to a crisp. Many happy returns.

Charlie

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Sorry, annaC may be 25 yrs old now but she sure seem older, 27 plus.
Happy birthday.....
AZB

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Happpy Birthday Anna

if you live till 75, that means you have 50 years left ;)

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
A very special birthday greeting to you Anna, all the way from my little outpost of empire. I'll sip a Pimms and toast to your health and happiness as the sun goes down this evening.

(Well, we have to have some respite from the traditional masochistic Brit practice of watching Henman snatch defeat from the jaws of victory... yet again.)

Hope we meet on your next DR trip.

Chiri

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Well thank you everyone. Miguel how did you know I was 25? lol. We had a great big party this weekend. My sisters and I and one neice all have June birthdays and another neice July 2nd.

You should have seen the cake. My sis has these theme cakes every year and this year it was "musical whores". Not sure who I was but I sure was skinny. I'll post a picture in the gallary.

AZB I got old looking since moderating the mars/venus forum ;)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Thanks for the reminder Miguel.
Sorry this is late in the thread Anna But I thought last year you said you were not going to have any more so I assumed you meant it!! Typical Dominicana of changing your mind just to get more attention than you already get!!!!!

Hope it was a wonderful one & here's to our next cuddle - Grahame.