holiday in dr on july 12 th

singer

Jun 1, 2004
thanks so much for your info ,all of you it is a help . i will be sure to try most of them out my kid is 12 years old so he into everything .we are from scotland so i am sure we will enjoy it ,
is there any nighttime enetertainment in the hotel or outside the hotel that allow kids into the bars and such

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
singer said:
thanks so much for your info ,all of you it is a help . i will be sure to try most of them out my kid is 12 years old so he into everything .we are from scotland so i am sure we will enjoy it ,
is there any nighttime enetertainment in the hotel or outside the hotel that allow kids into the bars and such

Bars at hotels are usually in open areas. He will be offered an alcohol free pi?a colada or fruit punch. Bartenders will not serve alcoholic beverages to children.

kymbillie

Jan 30, 2004
Your Hotel puts on some amazing dance shows and cabarets in the evening, these are often really funny and get the audience envolved, some nights a cheesy Karioki as usual the talent is ALWAYS varied. There are pool tables aswell where most of the kids and adults (who think they are kids) hang out. and there are usually pool competitions going on. We always had the problem of American verses British rules.