A Place to stay in Punta Cana / Bavaro???

timelessdreams

Apr 5, 2004
Hi respected posters!

Need a quick response.
I have the opportunity to book flights with some decent airfare no later than tomorrow (July 3) to PUJ. We're looking for a decent (1/2 way decent?) inexpensive place to stay for a couple of days to look at some property in the Bavaro area. Then off to STO to finish up the cedula process and hopefully up to the North Coast. Will need a place where we can get some grits and coffee not too far away and a LOCAL Taxi. Will be traveling from Sept 6th. :bunny:

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Susie

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Hotel

I recomend you this:

Hotel Cortecito Inn. is Located down town Bavaro.
ask for Jose Coronado, 1 (809)552-0639

Homer

timelessdreams said:
Hi respected posters!

Need a quick response.
I have the opportunity to book flights with some decent airfare no later than tomorrow (July 3) to PUJ. We're looking for a decent (1/2 way decent?) inexpensive place to stay for a couple of days to look at some property in the Bavaro area. Then off to STO to finish up the cedula process and hopefully up to the North Coast. Will need a place where we can get some grits and coffee not too far away and a LOCAL Taxi. Will be traveling from Sept 6th. :bunny:

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Susie

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Cortecito Inn is a good inexpensive option. If you have a chance and a few extra bucks, cross the street to Capitan Cook one evening. The food's great and it's not everwhere you get to eat with your feet in the sand and the moon reflecting off the sea...

timelessdreams

Apr 5, 2004
KateP said:
Cortecito Inn is a good inexpensive option. If you have a chance and a few extra bucks, cross the street to Capitan Cook one evening. The food's great and it's not everwhere you get to eat with your feet in the sand and the moon reflecting off the sea...

Thanks, Kate!
We missed Capt. Cook's on the last visit in Feb. I understand the place is for sale! We're actually just going for a couple of days looking at properties.
So as long as we can get a cup of coffee in the am, we'll be fine!
Do you know how far from the airport?

Thanks,
Susie

PS. Can one define 'inexpensive' on the S. East Coast. I know $15 to $25 is considered a good rate per night on the North Coast.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Couldn't say how much they're charging right now... they're approximately 35-40 minutes away from the airport...