International Taekwondo Federation Schools in Santo Domingo

KBarwise

Jun 28, 2004
I am trying to find an International Taekwondo Federation (ITF) school in Santo Domingo, and would really appreciate any help that could be offered in locating one. I have tried calling around and all the schools that i have found so far are World Taekwondo Federation Schools (WTF). I have trained formerly with the ITF and would like to continue doing So in Santo Domingo
Thanks again
Keisha

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
KBarwise said:
I am trying to find an International Taekwondo Federation (ITF) school in Santo Domingo, and would really appreciate any help that could be offered in locating one. I have tried calling around and all the schools that i have found so far are World Taekwondo Federation Schools (WTF). I have trained formerly with the ITF and would like to continue doing So in Santo Domingo
Thanks again
Keisha
http://www.itf-taekwondo.com/ is their website. Possibly you will find what you are looking for. My 12 year old daughter is working on her 3rd degree and will test for it next year.

Scott

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You should have been at the "Combate Pavilion" yesterday!!

It is located next to the "Olimpic Stadium in Santo Domingo.
There was a International Meet held there yesterday,between the DR,and Puerto Rico!It was also the sight of the "Martial Arts Competition of the Pan Am Games.
I had two sons in the competition,Fabio Alexander 12,and Thomas Robert 6.Fabio took home the Bronze Medal in his group,and Thomas was "Disappointed To Tears" with his Silver 2nd Place medal!
Aside from the fact that we were told to be there at 8 am sharp,and we were,WHAT WAS I THINKING??!!",things didn't get started until 11 am.
The tournament had over 200 participants,very professional judges and referees,and impressive presentation ceremonies. There were many Dominican clubs represented.
I am afraid that the facilities,although very impressive,are not,and will not,be maintained.The practice area is a non-usable area filled with "junk",and the Main arena (3 comp.areas) has become a "Bird House", mostly pidgeons,and they appear to be well fed judging from the amount of "droppings" everywhere!
Anyhow,it was a great day,and everyone performed well! Cris Colon

MONCHI8

Jul 9, 2003
Judo Rules!!!!!!!!

KBarwise,

Why would you want to waste your time with TKD when Judo is more fun and a better martial art? IMO

KBarwise

Jun 28, 2004
Criss Colon said:
It is located next to the "Olimpic Stadium in Santo Domingo.
There was a International Meet held there yesterday,between the DR,and Puerto Rico!It was also the sight of the "Martial Arts Competition of the Pan Am Games.
I had two sons in the competition,Fabio Alexander 12,and Thomas Robert 6.Fabio took home the Bronze Medal in his group,and Thomas was "Disappointed To Tears" with his Silver 2nd Place medal!
Aside from the fact that we were told to be there at 8 am sharp,and we were,WHAT WAS I THINKING??!!",things didn't get started until 11 am.
The tournament had over 200 participants,very professional judges and referees,and impressive presentation ceremonies. There were many Dominican clubs represented.
I am afraid that the facilities,although very impressive,are not,and will not,be maintained.The practice area is a non-usable area filled with "junk",and the Main arena (3 comp.areas) has become a "Bird House", mostly pidgeons,and they appear to be well fed judging from the amount of "droppings" everywhere!
Anyhow,it was a great day,and everyone performed well! Cris Colon

Is there actually an ITF school there, or was it just a tournament that was held there, do you have a telephone number that i could call for information?
Your help would be appreciated
Keisha