name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.r.pop

Jul 4, 2004
this seemed to be the only thread for this, im a 16 year old male and i want to change my name, i would not like to get into the reason just believe me when i say my reasons are worth the trouble i have to go through to change it. i was wondering if anyone could offer any dominican first middle and last names, personally i like Santana as a last name not sure why...

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Maybe the musical connection? Then again maybe not if you're only 16! How about Ramon, Jose (sorry no accents on my computer), Miguel, Ricardo......what is your father's first name? I'm going to PM you on the other issue because I think there are organisations where you live which could help.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Lambada said:
Maybe the musical connection? Then again maybe not if you're only 16! How about Ramon, Jose (sorry no accents on my computer), Miguel, Ricardo......what is your father's first name? I'm going to PM you on the other issue because I think there are organisations where you live which could help.

Thank goodness you've pmed him Lambada, I hope it works out.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
employment internet sites

Hi d.r.pop
if you are looking for names, check out the dominican websites with resumes like www.aldaba.org or www.empleos.com.do
You have to make some selections but you get to thousands of dominican names. Make sure you have plenty of time to read all that.
Bartolomeo

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
Your new Dominican name: Desiderio Guarionex S?nchez Santana, alias "Agapito." But don't thank me, Jane J. deserves the credit.

-Joseito

d.r.pop

Jul 4, 2004
my moms last name is gregorio that would b weird to have it as my middle...and i am nicknaming myself Agapito

Last edited:

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Tavares Neftal? Santana. Or Tavares Neftal? Gregorio y Gregorio.

Ismael Enriquillo Santana Troncoso. Or Julio Cesar Santana Corripio.

Alcides Arcadio de Jesus Santana. Or Serepio Bonnelly Santana.

I'll think of some more, d.r.pop. But it's too bad you're not a girl, I have the perfect name: Monica Galindo.

-Indie

thick_neck

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 6, 2004
MamIndie...

I have a friend who used to play for La Artilleria, and whose nickname is 'Pin,' but some of us call him "El Sr. Galarga."

-Joseito

Apr 26, 2002
Jose de los Santos Rodriguez Almonte ("Flako"), or
Vladimiro Handel Luna Duran ("Fofo"), or
Kennedy Rudolfo Pena Polanco ("La Guardia")

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Cocot?...

thick_neck said:
I have a friend who used to play for La Artilleria, and whose nickname is 'Pin,' but some of us call him "El Sr. Galarga."

-Joseito
Is he related to Manuel Mota's brother 'Que?e'?

Status
Not open for further replies.