Music help in puerto plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauce

Jul 5, 2004
What's up all. Me and my girlfriend are comming on the 26th of July for a weeks vacation. We thought that AI was the way to go but after reading all the posts here maybe it would have been better to go a different way.

Anyway we are from Toronto and my girlfriend is ok with top 40. Me on the other hand i DJ and play breaks dnb and progressive house. I'm looking to go out to a club with some propper DJ's. I'm pretty picky about my music. I don't expect to hear any dnb, but some sort of underground (hate that term) beats would be great.

Any help would be appriciated wether it be clubs whatever.

peace

sauce

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
You want to be in Santo Domingo

Hi Sauce,
You will have more luck finding these clubs in the capital Santo Domingo.
Check out party-sites uepa.com and bonche.com.
I don't think you'll find the beats you are looking for in POP.
If it's important to you, leave your AI, take the Metro or Caribe Tours bus to the capital (4U$), party all-night long and take the bus back.
Bartolomeo

sauce

Jul 5, 2004
Hey Thanks for the reply. So $4 us will get me to the capitol? These parties usaually last untill the next morning? This sounds exactly like what i'm looking for. I'm not sure my girlfriend will be up for traveling that far but i'm sure after a few drinks i can get her to party all night.

I'll check out those websites you suggested.

Any more help is appriciated.

thanks
sauce

Only 3 more weeks to go! i can't wait

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
sauce said:
Hey Thanks for the reply. So $4 us will get me to the capitol? These parties usaually last untill the next morning? This sounds exactly like what i'm looking for. I'm not sure my girlfriend will be up for traveling that far but i'm sure after a few drinks i can get her to party all night.

I'll check out those websites you suggested.

Any more help is appriciated.

thanks
sauce

Only 3 more weeks to go! i can't wait

Caribe Tours and Metro have terminals in POP, during daytime Caribe runs every hour to SD, Metro less frequent. It's a 5-hour drive but I guess you'll sleep on the way back.
Cannot give you any more details about the clubs since I am not into the same type of beats but I do know the capital has a club scene.
Around POP you will only hear latin music, mainstream pop and regggaeton.
Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.