Drinks in the Capital on Thursday eve?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Anyone want to meet for drinks in the Capital Thursday evening?

Dawn, Robert, Escott, Pib (hopefully, I am pretty sure though) is our starting point but would love to see and meet some of the people I haven't met and Dawn is just a party animal and wants to meet mostly beautiful women. She justs wants to see if they are more beautiful than on the North Coast.

Escott

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
If the spot you choose as a "Planta Full" I might show up! Where are you thinking of? :confused:

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Once again I will miss the Sto. Dgo. reunion by a couple of weeks. I'm in town on the 24th. Will try for the Thanksgiving one.

Escott said:
Anyone want to meet for drinks in the Capital Thursday evening?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Whtat is this drinking business with you folks. Every chance you get, you get together for some drinks. Where do you all live in, a desert?
Why not plan a re-union at a local church where everyone can talk about their love for their savior, Jesus Christ.
AZB

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
AZB said:
Whtat is this drinking business with you folks. Every chance you get, you get together for some drinks. Where do you all live in, a desert?
Why not plan a re-union at a local church where everyone can talk about their love for their savior, Jesus Christ.
AZB

Hey!!! who the hell are you and what have you done to DR1 favorite playboy. Cause you are no AZB mister!!!

a very concerned
Lina

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Sounds like he is a born again Christian Lina

He wants to pray instead of drink? Something is not right here.

linamia said:
Hey!!! who the hell are you and what have you done to DR1 favorite playboy. Cause you are no AZB mister!!!

a very concerned
Lina