Deja Vu

sliverghost

May 22, 2003
Hello everyone,
It has been a long time since I have spent any time on the board. I must apologize to all but, especially to BushBaby. He was a very gracious host on my first visit to the DR. I am contemplating returning soon as I have been working very hard and many many hours. Also, a shout out to Hillbilly even though we did not have the chance to meet.

I could visit the DR again and not change a thing from my last visit and would be happy. Maybe for my next visit, I would like to move around a little more without returning each night to the same epicenter. I am not sure. I think how much I enjoyed the afternoon lunch on Cabarete beach. I remember how much I liked the Coral Marien. Maybe, I should travel more east or south. Who knows.

One thing for sure is, if I return soon, I want a golf match with Hillbilly, Bushbaby and looking for a fourth. Yes, I still remember my eagle on the 18th @ Playa Grande. Yes, unforgettable and possibly unbelievable but I have a reputable witness. Bushbaby, I'll bring and large pouch of tobacco.

God Bless all!

PS: as you all know, the "Presidente" does not taste the same here or anywhere but on the DR!! Must be the moment!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
My GOD, the man returneth to the Fold!!!!!!
WELCOME back 'O' SilverGhost now renamed Sliverghost!! Drop me a PM or e-mail telling me what you have been up to & STOP bragging about that eagle because some of us still don't believe it even though we SAW it!!

The Golf match is ON!! Maybe we could get out to 4 or 5 different courses during your next trip down & HB could join us for them all!! Better still, we could get Marco his son in as the fourth &/or John Allen whom (after seeing him play yesterday) I hate for being able to hit every ball down the middle!!!

Bring me some pipe tobacco in young Sir & your absence for the past 6 or 7 months will be forgiven!! Ginnie says 'Hi' Too - maybe we could get a meal out at El Manguito whilst you are here next!! - Grahame.