Dominican South Coast Real Estate

canadiangirl247

Jul 11, 2004
Hey there
Interested in purchasing Real Estate on the south coast of Dominican but having trouble finding a real estate company/agent that deals with that area. Most sites on the net deal with north coast properties. Not looking for expensive resort/luxury places. Just an everyday house/apartment or even possibly investment property. Any ideas or suggestions of where I could find some information on south coast properties for sale? Any information you have would be a great help. thanks :classic: undefinedundefinedundefined

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I have you info

canadiangirl247 said:
Hey there
Interested in purchasing Real Estate on the south coast of Dominican but having trouble finding a real estate company/agent that deals with that area. Most sites on the net deal with north coast properties. Not looking for expensive resort/luxury places. Just an everyday house/apartment or even possibly investment property. Any ideas or suggestions of where I could find some information on south coast properties for sale? Any information you have would be a great help. thanks :classic: undefinedundefinedundefined
Check your PM . I have just posted a bit of information there for you.

JOHN