I want to know more about Dr Hector Cabral Plastic Surgeon Of DR

Eevy

Jun 29, 2004
I'm planing to do liposuction in DR. Someone told me about Dr Hector Cabral
that he was a good plastic surgeon, but before i go to DR i will like to get more information about this Doctor. If someone knows about him and his work ,Please let me know before i go to do Liposuction. Thank You.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
New York

Eevy said:
I'm planing to do liposuction in DR. Someone told me about Dr Hector Cabral
that he was a good plastic surgeon, but before i go to DR i will like to get more information about this Doctor. If someone knows about him and his work ,Please let me know before i go to do Liposuction. Thank You.

I heard he will be in New York City in October to evaluate females that want plastic surgery done. he gives you the price and also recommendations. I am also planning on going to D.R. and I want to find out about the doctors located in Centro de Cirujia Plastica in Santo Domingo. I was told the doctors there are all certified. There is a total of aroudn 11 plastic Surgeons. Like you I am also doing research on the this.

creativity123

Sep 1, 2004
Jozee74 said:
I heard he will be in New York City in October to evaluate females that want plastic surgery done. he gives you the price and also recommendations. I am also planning on going to D.R. and I want to find out about the doctors located in Centro de Cirujia Plastica in Santo Domingo. I was told the doctors there are all certified. There is a total of aroudn 11 plastic Surgeons. Like you I am also doing research on the this.

I will be going to DR. in Oct, and will be using Dr. Anibal Hungria, in Centro de cirugia plastica in SD, He has his own web site, if anyone has any other information can you please share it with me, thank you!

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
gool luck

creativity123 said:
I will be going to DR. in Oct, and will be using Dr. Anibal Hungria, in Centro de cirugia plastica in SD, He has his own web site, if anyone has any other information can you please share it with me, thank you!

I spoke with him, love the results of the woman on his website. His prices are very reasonable. What is it that you are getting done?

creativity123

Sep 1, 2004
thank you

Jozee74 said:
I spoke with him, love the results of the woman on his website. His prices are very reasonable. What is it that you are getting done?
I'm going for a tummy tuck, You?

CPYou

Jun 28, 2003
www.vehicleraffle.com
Any links to these websites? I have a few friends I was telling about this and they have major interest in going to the DR to get some work done. Would love to give them some sites to refer to.

CPYou

creativity123

Sep 1, 2004
CPYou said:
Any links to these websites? I have a few friends I was telling about this and they have major interest in going to the DR to get some work done. Would love to give them some sites to refer to.

CPYou

Deleted by Tim H., to much like an unpaid, advertisment. :smoke:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Luis Gonzalez

CPYou said:

CPYou

Deleted by Tim H., to much like an unpaid, advertisment. :smoke:

Last edited by a moderator:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
creativity123 said:
Does anyone have a link to clinica abreu in santo domingo??? I can't seem to find it?

Their URL seems to be dead: www.clinicabreu.com.do but there is an e-mail here or call them, they speak English there.

Cl?nica Abreu
Calle Beller No. 42 esquina Independencia
Santo Domingo
Distrito Nacional

+1 809 688 4411
+1 809 687 4922
c.abreu@codetel.net.do
Comments?

Located in the Gazcue area, this clinic was founded in 1941. Its facilities include the original building of the clinic, as well as more modern structures built during the 1980s. This center has 61 rooms, including private rooms and suites, distributed along six floors. It also has an intensive care unit and an emergency room open 24 hours a day.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
All the websites I've found have before and after results, however, my problem is that i seems to me that these doctors dont ask these women to lose weight first. Some of them would look wonderful if they lost like 20 lbs and then got the work done.

So what happens when they get a tummy tuck and THEN they lose weight, is all the same? it doesnt look weird? the same question with lipo...

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
I Know of someone....

Talldrink said:
All the websites I've found have before and after results, however, my problem is that i seems to me that these doctors dont ask these women to lose weight first. Some of them would look wonderful if they lost like 20 lbs and then got the work done.

So what happens when they get a tummy tuck and THEN they lose weight, is all the same? it doesnt look weird? the same question with lipo...

That was a almost 300lbs when she had a tummy tuck done now she has lost like 50 lbs but she would have to redo the procedure because she has excess skin.

As for Lipo it depends where you have it done, because you can lose weight and it will look better or gain it right back. I had it done on my back and I was overweight, they told me they would do it because no diet or exercise would make me lose the fat from that specific area. I have lost alot of weight and it looks even better now.

creativity123

Sep 1, 2004
Jozee74 said:
That was a almost 300lbs when she had a tummy tuck done now she has lost like 50 lbs but she would have to redo the procedure because she has excess skin.

As for Lipo it depends where you have it done, because you can lose weight and it will look better or gain it right back. I had it done on my back and I was overweight, they told me they would do it because no diet or exercise would make me lose the fat from that specific area. I have lost alot of weight and it looks even better now.

Jozee have you had any surgery done in Dr?? mine's is coming up soon, and I'm sorta having second thoughts, not really second thought but kind of scared!

JANET/NJ

Jun 21, 2004
Woooow!

Those results look great...........i wonder how much he charges.
Does anyone know exactly where in NY he's going to be in and what day?
With results like that i wouldnt mind doing something myself.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Ok, just came back from DR and my girlfriends both got their tummy tucks and breat lifts. They are both very happy with the results and the lack of pain they have now. They just feel pressure at the waist (b/c of the closing of the muscles for the tucks) but other than that, they are painless - and HAPPY!

They wanted 3 procedures, but he said he didnt want to be hasty, so after he got their blood work he decided that he didnt want to take the risk and do too much and he actually refunded some of the money! That won me over big time... There are some that will hack away as long as you let them.

I met the surgeon and his team and was able to visit the facilities - which I will recommend to anyone. The clinic was clean, beautiful and state of the art. The doctor was knowleageable, nice, very professional and speaks English.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll give you a referral - I'm working on a disocunt I hope! ;)

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
No I havent

creativity123 said:
Jozee have you had any surgery done in Dr?? mine's is coming up soon, and I'm sorta having second thoughts, not really second thought but kind of scared!

But with all the money I spent doing it here I could of had a whole body makeover in D.R LOL.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Which Doctor?

JANET/NJ said:
Those results look great...........i wonder how much he charges.
Does anyone know exactly where in NY he's going to be in and what day?
With results like that i wouldnt mind doing something myself.

Hello Janet, which website did you visit, and who was the doctor? I can tell you more or less the cost.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Queston???

Talldrink said:
Ok, just came back from DR and my girlfriends both got their tummy tucks and breat lifts. They are both very happy with the results and the lack of pain they have now. They just feel pressure at the waist (b/c of the closing of the muscles for the tucks) but other than that, they are painless - and HAPPY!

They wanted 3 procedures, but he said he didnt want to be hasty, so after he got their blood work he decided that he didnt want to take the risk and do too much and he actually refunded some of the money! That won me over big time... There are some that will hack away as long as you let them.

I met the surgeon and his team and was able to visit the facilities - which I will recommend to anyone. The clinic was clean, beautiful and state of the art. The doctor was knowleageable, nice, very professional and speaks English.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll give you a referral - I'm working on a disocunt I hope! ;)

How many children do you friends have? have they prepared themselved no to have anymore children??

JANET/NJ

Jun 21, 2004
oh!

Jozee74 said:
Hello Janet, which website did you visit, and who was the doctor? I can tell you more or less the cost.

i went to the website of Dr.Jose A. Hungria.
do you know of anyone that has had surgery with him? i think sometimes of doing something but i get scared............if something goes wrong here i can atleast maybe get compesated for it.