For those who live in Sto. Domingo: Is it true?

juancarlos

Bronze
Sep 28, 2003
Today I read an article by Delia Blanco, the lady who has a column in the social pages of Listin Diario, in which she laments the rise in crime in Gazcue, including armed robbery on the streets during daylight. To that, she adds the prolifaration of colmadotes and loud music. Is it true that Gazcue has become that unsafe? She says this district, which used to be known for its beautiful houses, is rapidly deteriorating. Would it be safe, I ask, to stay at any hotel there?

ginger ale

May 6, 2004
juancarlos said:
Today I read an article by Delia Blanco, the lady who has a column in the social pages of Listin Diario, in which she laments the rise in crime in Gazcue, including armed robbery on the streets during daylight. To that, she adds the prolifaration of colmadotes and loud music. Is it true that Gazcue has become that unsafe? She says this district, which used to be known for its beautiful houses, is rapidly deteriorating. Would it be safe, I ask, to stay at any hotel there?

Hi, It is true that there has been a rise in crime in Gazcue. It?s been in the news for a while now but lets face it there?s been a rise in crime all over the city due the economic crisis.