Cab Cost from Airport to Hacienda & Car Rental ?

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Could someone please tell me what I should expect to pay for a cab from the Pueto Plata airport to the Hacienda resort complex?]
AS well just wondering what a car costs to rent for 1 week in RD? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...thanks Tom

crazydominicana

Jun 10, 2004
twhitehead said:
Could someone please tell me what I should expect to pay for a cab from the Pueto Plata airport to the Hacienda resort complex?]
AS well just wondering what a car costs to rent for 1 week in RD? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...thanks Tom

Check out dollar rent a car, depending on what kind of car you decide to rent - don't rent from those place in D.R. try to make your reservations for the US before going.

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
twhitehead said:

Hi Tom. Expect to Pay US $20-25 dollars from airport to hacienda resorts. Car rental for a week go for about $200-250 dollars US. Make sure you shop around as there are 10 car rental agencies in the airport. E-mail me and i can give you some numbers. good luck. You can also make resrvations in the us through avis rent a car. 1-800-try-avis is the number. good luck. malcolm