Vacteria In PLastic Surgery performed in DR

Eevy

Jun 29, 2004
Bacteria In PLastic Surgery performed in DR

Hello,

I Live in New York City, and from here a lot of women are going to Dominican Republic to Get plastic surguries. They are coming back with some bacteria that eats their skin. I want to know if someone here knows somebody that went throught that situation, and with what Doctor they had the surgery.
Im planning to go To Dominican Republic To get plastic surgery but im doing some research first, so please if somone knows a good Doctor in (la capital} let me know. Thank You

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Vacteria?

That's Bacteria with a B, dear.

Try Clinica Abreu in the capital, very modern reputable private hospital and they have plastic surgeons. They have a web site you can easily find using Google.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Just make sure your doctor is a member of the Dominican Society of Plastic Surgeons. These people are a close knit group and stand by that they do not have any cases such as those that affected the people coming in from New York. Come and do your homework, checking out the many options you will have here.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Dolores

Dolores said:
Just make sure your doctor is a member of the Dominican Society of Plastic Surgeons. These people are a close knit group and stand by that they do not have any cases such as those that affected the people coming in from New York. Come and do your homework, checking out the many options you will have here.

How can you find out if they are a member? I have been doing research for almost a month on Plastic surgeons because I am planning on having surgery in the DR.