House of Wales

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Dawnwil and I took a ride yesterday to see Brian Wales house. Funny thing was that coming back from Bonao the week before we commented on it when I said that his house should be close to here but this land is beautiful:)

House needs a bunch of work but there was a work crew already there putting a pool and doing various other work so it looks like it is on its way to completion.

Nice job on finding a finca with a great location and lots of potential!! Now if you stole it I am jealous.

Scott

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
11hrs.

Escott said:
Dawnwil and I took a ride yesterday to see Brian Wales house. Funny thing was that coming back from Bonao the week before we commented on it when I said that his house should be close to here but this land is beautiful:)

House needs a bunch of work but there was a work crew already there putting a pool and doing various other work so it looks like it is on its way to completion.

Nice job on finding a finca with a great location and lots of potential!! Now if you stole it I am jealous.

Scott

This post has been up for 11hrs. now, and seems that no one really gives a s*** about Wales. How interesting.
Charlie

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
Interesting enough for you to make a reply including a quote.

There are more readers at any bulletin board then people that are active replyers.

Welcome to the internet were man are man, woman are man and good looking girls are FBI agents.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Werner said:

There are more readers at any bulletin board then people that are active replyers.

Welcome to the internet were man are man, woman are man and good looking girls are FBI agents.

Touch?, and thanks for leting me know what a a$$ I am.
A repentant
Charlie

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Werner said:

Not only that but there are about 200 people that looked at the post and read it. I guess the only thing you can discuss about it is taking a free shot at the guy. It was more of just an informative post than a debate but Charlie needed to sing the blues:)

Scott

quejeyoke

Jun 20, 2004
one more chance

Give Wales another chance "Wales blasters". Maybe within the virtual a_hole there is a nice person inside. He could have just got off on the wrong foot posting in the DR1 forums and felt that he had to hold strong posting stuff with his "wrong foot" attitude after getting blasted from different readers. Hold and see if he tries to come clean for a couple of posts before resuming the artillery on the guy. Am just posting this 'cause it's beginning to hurt my eyes reading about some of yous and "Wales" taking shots at each other continuously. Now, back to the show>>>

jonfromva

Jan 28, 2003
What the ****

You say give this guy a break,I say he should say he is sorry to EVERYONE on this board.He is the one that started the crap up with Hillbilly(who has lived in the DR for over 40 years,is a college professor) and tried to help the guy only to get crap for it(check out the threads)This is a man(Hillbilly) who has always tried to help anyone here that he could and has had many of the members of this board to his house for meals and I believe many overnight guests from here as well.And they always had very good things to say about him and the times thay spent together.Than he starts to make fun of his board name Hillbilly(this is because he is from West Virginia I believe, my neighbor to the west)Then 1 time he said thread closed like he had the power to do that, that was a real laugh and then after Robert(who I do believe wales NOW knows is the owner of this site)gave him the well deserved tag line of english twit this guy sends him a pm threatning to sue him.When this guy got here he didnt get it maybe he does now, and if he has made his peace with Robert and I would hope at least has said he was sorry for his childish attacks on Hillbilly (and maybe he has by way of pm)then yeah if they are alright with it then so am I and if this gets closed or deleated I have know problem with it but I would still hope that he does that right thing for all the members and all the lurkers on the board and say i was wrong,I know better now and I wont post this silly crap on this board anymore.We all got our own opinions and this is my 2 pesos worth.-Jon.I am sorry to the original poster to let myself get so far away from your thread subject I just let my thoughts flow out and now even feel bad about that because as they say if you dont have anything nice to say..again sorry about that

Last edited:

quejeyoke

Jun 20, 2004
Not mother Theresa...

Sorry I didn't research this guys damage before asking you's to put your guns down!..I most likely won't get to know HB but I think he's rather an asset in this site to inquiring souls than anything else. I'm not going to and I really don't have time to waste reading scumbag calligraphy but if he's as bad as you described, allow me to call in some coordinates... :rambo: