We have arrived...

CPYou

Jun 28, 2003
www.vehicleraffle.com
Well, we made it. We got in yesterday around 2ish. Man o man.... what madness it is here on the roads. We are staying in Casa Linda and have no internet, so I am checking in from a cafe. Got the phone numbers from my Thank You post and will be calling everyone soon. We (father, 14 yeard old son, and myself) are in town for three weeks and look forward to meeting with as many of you as we can. We should have our cell working today, and I will post our number as soon as we do.

Chris

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Maybe we can meet on Saturday when I visit that town of Sos?a

I have to go up there for a while and I expect to be playing in Playa Dorada.

Also if you are going to come to Santoago for a little sight seeing (there are not that many things to see, since it is not a tourist destination) I would be delighted to offer coffee and...here at the hovel..

COrdially welcoming you and yours,

HB :D:D:D

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hillbilly said:
I have to go up there for a while and I expect to be playing in Playa Dorada.
HB :D:D:D
???? Is this a private playing or can the Old Age Pensioners join in?? At airport Saturday 15.00 but could join in at other times if you need a 4th!! - Grahame.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
And how are things???

CPYou said:
Well, we made it. We got in yesterday around 2ish. Man o man.... what madness it is here on the roads. We are staying in Casa Linda and have no internet, so I am checking in from a cafe. Got the phone numbers from my Thank You post and will be calling everyone soon. We (father, 14 yeard old son, and myself) are in town for three weeks and look forward to meeting with as many of you as we can. We should have our cell working today, and I will post our number as soon as we do.

Chris

Hope everything is ok at the villa and you will be enjoying your next 3 weeks. Say hello to Forrest from me:)) He is a hoot!!!!!
Looking forward meeting you all one day in Florida:)))
Let me know how everything is, please!!!
Talk to you soon
Rimma

CPYou

Jun 28, 2003
www.vehicleraffle.com
We are loving it here... taking a few days to get used to the way of life here. Got taken by a few people right off the bat, but I take it as part of the learning curve. We now have a cell if anyone wants to meet up and say hi! 850-5966

Man... what a slice of heaven on earth you have down here.... well, all but the power heh.

Will be calling those of you from my Thank you post over the next day or two, had to get more minutes for my orange phone.

Cheers!

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
CPYou said:
We are loving it here... taking a few days to get used to the way of life here. Got taken by a few people right off the bat, but I take it as part of the learning curve. We now have a cell if anyone wants to meet up and say hi! 850-5966

Man... what a slice of heaven on earth you have down here.... well, all but the power heh.

Will be calling those of you from my Thank you post over the next day or two, had to get more minutes for my orange phone.

Cheers!

Ok, I am very happy you are loving it at the villa and what do you mean, by getting taken. I thought I have covered all the basis with Forrest:))) Or is it just like a typical male, wasn't listening :eek:

Say hi to Forrest from me and all the people I sent you a list of..., hehe
Hope to hear from you soon and try to drop me an email, when you have a chance. How is the cook working out????

Thanks again
Rimma

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
CPYou said:

Chris

Chris... so glad you called me ... you are all great guys !

Really enjoyed spending time with you all and the boys are getting on so well.

I am looking forward to showing you the night-life here ! I am sure there will be many, many more hours spent at Sosua beach and La Roca !

See you soon.. Chester4