2 Bedroom Apartment in Sosua or Caberete?

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
Hello, I'm looking for a Nice 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with good amenities for Saturday August 14th - Checking out Monday August 16th. It has to be located in Sosua or Caberete and within walking distance or near the main throughfare, clubs, restaurants, beach area and people watching of the cities. If anyone knows of anything feel free to PM me or let me know through the board. Thanks! :nervous:

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
R.Dennis said:
Hello, I'm looking for a Nice 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with good amenities for Saturday August 14th - Checking out Monday August 16th. It has to be located in Sosua or Caberete and within walking distance or near the main throughfare, clubs, restaurants, beach area and people watching of the cities. If anyone knows of anything feel free to PM me or let me know through the board. Thanks! :nervous:

Contact Escott .... he has apartments 2 bed/2 bath in the centre of Sosua close to the beach, restaurants and taxis etc...

Good luck and have a wonderful stay here.

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
August 13th - August 16th now :)

Actually it will be Friday August 13th - August 16th. I was going to Santiago briefly Friday but I changed my mind... I contaced Escott and that is a lovely option! It seemed like a really nice place any more suggestions befor I make my mind up??? :nervous:
Hlywud said:
Not a likely scenario to find one, check in at Rocky's for the 2 days.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
R.Dennis,
You mean after all the questions about how to get to Santiago, bus or car rental, how to get car back to correct drop off point etc etc you are now NOT going to Santiago?
Ever heard the expression "I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure"? :)

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
Unfortunately...

Lambada said:
R.Dennis,
You mean after all the questions about how to get to Santiago, bus or car rental, how to get car back to correct drop off point etc etc you are now NOT going to Santiago?
Ever heard the expression "I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure"? :)

Since I'm only staying for 4 days and three nights I figured that I was doing too much by going down to Santiago then coming back up to Sosua/Cabarete so now my friends from Santiago are just coming to The North Coast to see me instead! :laugh:

MotorCity Mike

Apr 9, 2004
R.Dennis said:
Actually it will be Friday August 13th - August 16th. I was going to Santiago briefly Friday but I changed my mind... I contaced Escott and that is a lovely option! It seemed like a really nice place any more suggestions befor I make my mind up??? :nervous:

Escott's condo is GREAT. We stayed at his rental condo for a week and loved it!!

MCM