Today is a GREAT DAY!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Folks, today marks the return of one of the brightest posters ever seen on DR1.
A little bird asked me to "guess" who DCAREAMAMA was and I think it took me all of five seconds, maybe less, to write : Natasha!!!

Welcome back dearest lady and congrats on your new baby. All of us oldies from the former board/format will enjoy reading your posts.

Folks, over the past few months DCAREAMAMA has been really busy but not too busy to have a baby!!

All the best Lady, wait till you see some of the new characters!!

Love from the Hovel,

HB :D:D:D:D:D

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Let me be the one to second Luis's sentiments and warm welcome back to Natasha, easily one of our best in years past, as anyone who has ever done an archive search on "Christmas" or cooking or Samana or dozens of other topics will know.

?Muy bienvenida, Natasha!

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Welcome back,

I really enjoyed your post back then. The board surely has changed a lot but there are still many good people around. I hope you enjoy motherhood, tough job but someone has got to do it.

Lina

Hillbilly said:
Folks, today marks the return of one of the brightest posters ever seen on DR1.
A little bird asked me to "guess" who DCAREAMAMA was and I think it took me all of five seconds, maybe less, to write : Natasha!!!

Welcome back dearest lady and congrats on your new baby. All of us oldies from the former board/format will enjoy reading your posts.

Folks, over the past few months DCAREAMAMA has been really busy but not too busy to have a baby!!

All the best Lady, wait till you see some of the new characters!!

Love from the Hovel,

HB :D:D:D:D:D

dcareamama

Jul 22, 2004
Wow!!!!

You guys are too much!!! I am REALLY touched by your warm words. It is great to see you all again.

"The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." Dr Seuss

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
I changed homes about two and a half years ago and recall you from when I lived in my other place. Welcome back. Always a well reasoned poster.

KenoshaChris f/k/a ChicacagoChris

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Natasha! OMG, great to see you again!!!!!!!!!!

(OK, OK, I have no clue, you were before my time...but you have apparently been missed - welcome back!)

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Congrats!

On the Baby! Doesn't that Dr. Seuss drop pearls of wisdom...
Tell Bob I said hello. Just to let you guys know I am still willing to do something with Latitudes once I am more settled in DC.
Deelt

dcareamama said:
You guys are too much!!! I am REALLY touched by your warm words. It is great to see you all again.

"The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." Dr Seuss