Fuel to be rationed this weekend.

Coastal

Jul 14, 2003
The delay of two petroleum ships from Venezula on Thursday will force the refinery to ration fuel this weekend. This will affect all petroleum products. One ship is planned to arrive on Sunday, restoring regular refinery service Monday or Tuesday.

Greg

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thank you Greg

I don't think you know how important this information is to many of us that can now take the necessary precautions as far as gasoline and diesel are concerned.

Really appreciate this!

HB :D

Coastal

Jul 14, 2003
You're very welcome Hillbilly !

When I receive any updates I will post them ASAP.

Thanks,

Greg

KrackedKris

On Vacation!
Apr 8, 2004
Coastal said:
The delay of two petroleum ships from Venezula on Thursday will force the refinery to ration fuel this weekend. This will affect all petroleum products. One ship is planned to arrive on Sunday, restoring regular refinery service Monday or Tuesday.

Greg

This would seems that the DR has absolutely no petroleum reserves?

Lietrally waiting "ship to ship?"

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Coastal said:

Greg
Greg, where do you get this kind of information?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Gregg operates a large Coastal gas station as well as supermarket situated between Sosua and Cabarete on the North Coast. In my opinion one of the best run owner-operator businesses in the Country!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I am going to try and fill my "Gasoil" reserves!

I don't care if I run out of gasoline,I'll stay home.But I live my air conditioning!!! and TV! Cris

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Chris said:
Gregg operates a large Coastal gas station as well as supermarket situated between Sosua and Cabarete on the North Coast. In my opinion one of the best run owner-operator businesses in the Country!
And he personally is a great guy. Stop in and say hello if you are in the area. A fine person to know and very helpful to the rest of us.

Scott

Coastal

Jul 14, 2003
Fuel situation update.

The refinery has said that they will return to normal dispatches tomorrow, Sunday, 25 July, at 3:00 pm. Due to the backlog, we should expect the deliveries to return to normal late Monday or Tuesday. We are still receiving our fuel due to our priority, but if you plan on travelling, it would be wise to keep this in mind.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

Greg

T

TiberiusMineola

Greg for DR1 Man of the Month - July 2004

Today, Mon. 26jul04, there is no diesel fuel in POP; I tried 6 gas stations! There seems to be some gasoline, but long lines or closed pumps everwhere. Greg is rendering an extremely valuable public service to all of us when he gives us 1, 2, 3 days' notice of this seemingly persistent problem Well done, Greg!! I look forward to meeting you. Please continue.