Congratulations Ronny & Afrodite!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Our member Homer Simpson was married today.

Ronny that was the best wedding I have attended in a long time. I had fun and look forward to the second reception in Republica Dominicana in the near future.

Buena Suerte amigo

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Congratulations, good luck and make sure to make lots of little Homer Simpsons!

Larry

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
Thanks

Some thing that I have to say to every one here is Thanks.

My mother is here in Canada visitting me, I was having almost 3 years with out seing her and she came to my wedding.

My wife and I, we have long stuff to say. "Later on I will post pictures" when I got them I will posting a few stuff about how was life in DR for us.

Thanks to all of you guys, Thanks Anna for being there.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Felicidades!!

Deseandote mucha prosperidad en tu matrionio. No te pongas a ponerle los nombres Bart o Maggie a tus hijos!. (Wishing you prosperity in your marriage. Do not name your kids Bart or Maggie)!. Suerte!

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Congratulations Ronny,

I spent most of yesterday with Anna and others at Debbie's Dominican Fiesta and she had nothig but wonderful things to say about you, your bride and your mother.

Many happy years to you and yours.

Gregg

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
guys and girls

Miguel, He estado pensando en los nombres de los ni?os, Bueno cuando los tenga, Quizas le pondre los pica piedras o los pitufos. jejeje

Well, guys the las 4 days has being completly amazing my mother came all the way long from "Little Santo Domingo" = Nueva York, after almost 3 years with out see her, all I can say is that mother is mother and mothers are the best.

I was today at the airport untill the last minute, I always wait untill the airplane in on the air for me start walking back.

Anna: Thanks for coming to my wedding guys thanks for all your kind.

guys GRACIAS, THANKS FOR EVERY THING, I Appreciated

Homer

PS: I will start posting this week, sorry I could not make it to go to debbie's party but next time guys I see you or Here in Canada or maybe in Dec. in Puerto Plata.