Voice Over I.p.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
IF YOU NEED A LOCAL NUMBER IN THE US THIS IS THE WAY TO GO!

Hey guys just to let everyone know for the past several months i've been running my Home office (CREAMBAY, INC) a Florida Corp, with VONAGE.COM you can have as many lines as you wish, FREE CALLS ALL OVER THE US AND CANADA, your vonage telephone numbers are all based in the US.

THINGS NEEDED
1. ADSL 384 KB PREFERABLY OR CABLE
2. US ADDRESS AND A CREDIT CARD
3. $29.99 A MONTH HOME PLAN FOR UNLIMITED CALLS WITHIN THE US AND CANADA
4. $49.00 A MONTH BUSINESS PLAN FOR UNLIMITED CALLS WITHIN THE US AND CANADA PLUS A FAX LINE.

THIS IS GREAT YOU SHOULD TRY IT!

Winnipegger

Oct 17, 2003
ERICKXSON said:
IF YOU NEED A LOCAL NUMBER IN THE US THIS IS THE WAY TO GO!

Hey guys just to let everyone know for the past several months i've been running my Home office (CREAMBAY, INC) a Florida Corp, with VONAGE.COM you can have as many lines as you wish, FREE CALLS ALL OVER THE US AND CANADA, your vonage telephone numbers are all based in the US.

THINGS NEEDED
1. ADSL 384 KB PREFERABLY OR CABLE
2. US ADDRESS AND A CREDIT CARD
3. $29.99 A MONTH HOME PLAN FOR UNLIMITED CALLS WITHIN THE US AND CANADA
4. $49.00 A MONTH BUSINESS PLAN FOR UNLIMITED CALLS WITHIN THE US AND CANADA PLUS A FAX LINE.

THIS IS GREAT YOU SHOULD TRY IT!

I think I have the same thing set up in my residence now. Its called TalkBroadband through Primus. You can set up any area code you want in Canada and have free local calls. But I would like to know if anyone has tried connecting this through the internet in the DR and how good does it work down there? I am told I just take my box down there and Its like I have my local phone service. Any one can call me from home with no charges and vice versa?

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I have a vonage phone hooked up in the DR. As long as there is electricity and net service it works great. If I try watching stremaing video or FTPing large files while on the phone the quality will suffer but for the most part, you can not tell that it is not a "real" phone.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Right now im using Vonage and it's great i can do what ever without loosing any sound quality my ADSL/FLASH 386K is perfect and cheap never a problem have to give credit to Verizon pn that.