AZB is the greatest guy in the world

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Since Escott said AZB was the coolest guy in the world........AZB is now my best friend.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Of course!!

As I said before, my brother from another mother is a cool dude. Or is it dudette?,hehe.

Edited by Tim H. :smoke:

Last edited by a moderator:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
AZB Is The Best Guy In the World!

Unless you are a Jew,a Woman,or have dark skin,then "Watch Out"! But at least you know where he stands!
I love his "cute" little BUTT! Cris Colon :cheeky:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Gone for a week

What has happened? I go away for 10 days and and come back to this! Has the world gone mad? Have you not seen AZB?
Charlie

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
We should have a new forum for these threads and call it the "Cookie Jar"
for people who use the computers at Rocky's after someone else has forgotten to log out.

Not that AZB isn't cool, (and cute) of course.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Can you imagine the class of a person that posts like that in a persons home while staying in the Guest room, eating his food, drinking his beer and borrowing his computer to read his email?

Classy move it would be right?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I thought we had talked this over on friendly basis but....

I would like to make a public apology to scott for offending him by making a harmless post on him PC with his account, while eating his food and sleeping on his guest bed and drinking his beer and what else... please forgive me for being your lousy guest and oh, yes, using your pool and your plastic floaters etc. I just don't know where to start and end my appologies. I just didn't think it was such a big deal to you after you have stolen countless people's identities or cookies in rocky's; oh wait, the difference is I was on your PC. I would like to ask for your forgiveness again if its not too much of a trouble to you. Next time I will try to be a better guest, by not being a guest at all. This way you won't have to post on internet, how many cookies and beers I have drank which were paid by you. Thanks for a wonderful weekend.
AZB

Note to all my friends: I have no rules in my house for my friends, my home is your home and so is everything in the fridge and feel free to post a million posts through my pc about" how great you all are". I always get a laughter out of it.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
All I am going to say is that I really hope the two of you don't lose a friendship over something as harmless as what this appeared to be.

Larry

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
AZB,
Maybe you should take your own sandwiches next time, at least you won't need triphala after those! Glad to see YOU'RE being an adult in all of this, even if others are not.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Someone do something!!

AZB, come back! You know we love you, even HIM.

Escott did yell, but he was only joking, but AZB didn?t believe him, and Escott almost did look ferocious with that joking-yell, but he really was only joking, but was very very grumpy because he was very very hungry. So many ?buts?. If only we hadn?t decided to cook jasmine rice. Why, I remember that day in the Supermercado, months ago, when the decision was made: buy rice, not noodles. So sad, so sad.

See, AZB wanted to make the rice? no, he wanted to make the perfect rice, to honor his host and add the final touch to a perfect meal and exceptional vintage wine. Only the most sensitive of men would worry about perfect rice.

When we started to cook, AZB told us perfect rice takes an hour. Oh oh, only 20 minutes had been allowed, so we were running a little late. Then he made an emergency trip to the grocery store for coconut milk (thanks AZB! You saved my butt!) See, that?s one sensitive man. I knew nothing about perfect rice, so decided it best to wait for his return.

When he got back about 20 minutes later, dinner was ready to go on the stove. We discovered another problem with the pots. The one set aside for the rice wasn?t big enough. We played musical pots and threw the Thai curry into a different pot, so AZB could have the very best pot for his perfect rice.

Alas, none of the pots were good enough for perfect rice. Escott frowned a joking-frown, but had the good idea to check the condo next door for the perfect pot. AZB waited anxiously for the good news. Unfortunately, not a one to be found.

AZB really wanted to make perfect rice. He told Escott he needed a non-stick pot, a big one, for perfect rice. By now, dinner is simmering, only 15 minutes away from readiness.

Escott said a few words? won?t repeat them here, but to the effect that he was going to buy a?. yada, yada, pot. Away they went.

About half an hour later they returned with the biggest yada yada pot you have ever seen, a non-stick beauty. They also had a supply of chocolate and Hagen Daaz? well, that?s what happens when one goes to the grocery store on an empty chocolate.

So, 2600 pesos later...

At last, AZB is in the kitchen preparing his perfect rice. But the burner set aside for him was too powerful? this so sensitive man saw it right away. I really don?t know what happened next, the next few minutes were a whirlwind of musical pots, elements being turned on and off, stove knobs flying, and of course, this was all overseen by a ferociously hungry, joking-yelling host.

And we still had an hour to go before the rice would be ready. Get the picture?

God, it was funny. If one weren?t a sensitive soul like AZB, I mean. I told him Escottisferociouswhenhe?shungry was only joking, but he really doesn?t believe it.

I am really worried now? AZB has shown his incredible sensitive side and Escottisalwaysjoking will never let it rest, and AZB is getting more and more offended and who knows what will happen.

We love you AZB! Even HIM!

Normally, I would laugh and giggle about the entire episode, but this time I simply cannot let it pass. Mainly because Pavan is coming this weekend and I want to see him on Sunday and now who knows what will happen and all I know is I hope Escott gets out a search party and finds his sensitive side somewhere, even though it?s been buried a long time. And I hope AZB gets out a search party and finds his sense of humor, because it got lost in a huge landslide on the weekend.

What a goddam mess, and this is what happens between friends who think the world of one another.

I think I feel another little cry coming along.

Heartbroken over this,
Dawn

PS AZB, that was the perfect rice! Tell him so, EscottishistoryunlesshesaysONEnicethingsoon.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Stop it already!!!!

Listen, AZB, I am suppose to be the sensitive one here so knock it off!!!.
Go to the "garbage" can, grab some "pride" and be a man!!

Seriously, just let it go guys. You both think the world of each other and your relationship should be more important than one episode. I see it this way: you guy have, already, spent time together so you are not strangers and this should not be the end of a future good friendship. I know for a fact that my Pakistani's brother from another mother is an amazing man (ok, also a sex maniac, but a great guy nonetheless) and I have only heard good things about Escott. As I said before, you guys should to make this so big since you two have already spent time together( and the key word is "spent time together"). That said, I would love to see which one is going to be the grownup here and make the first phone call.

Ps: AZB, I will call you today and maybe my manhood will rub off, hehe.