Opinions On Casa Linda?

dreamin

Jul 25, 2004
I would love to hear other peoples opinions of Casa Linda. Thanks to Jan for your e mail.

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
I have a villa in Casa Linda since a little more than 2 yrs, love it. It's a great place where you can have 24hrs electricity. Overall, it's a nice development for what you pay for.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you want moe info. No point in giving more info on the board, it's been done many times.

ecarignan

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
I would highly recommend Casa Linda to anyone. Great value for your money. It's not far from town or the beach. Very private and also great management and security. We are building there and our villa will be complete in the fall. Are you thinking about buying or renting? Whatever you do if you choose Casa Linda it will be a good choice. Contact Timo the general manager and I'm sure he will answer all your questions. Good luck Wayne

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
I would highly recommend Casa Linda to anyone. Great value for your money. It's not far from town or the beach. Very private and also great management and security. We are building there and our villa will be complete in the fall. Are you thinking about buying or renting? Whatever you do if you choose Casa Linda it will be a good choice. Contact Timo the general manager and I'm sure he will answer all your questions. Good luck

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Casa Linda

dreamin said:
I would love to hear other peoples opinions of Casa Linda. Thanks to Jan for your e mail.

I stayed in Casa LInda for over 6 month plus I have been renting most of the villas in Casa Linda for many years now and never had a complain yet:)))

I would highly recommend the community to anyone.
You can PM me or email me if you care to know more.
Best of luck