Caberete Thai Restaurant

jerryme

Feb 1, 2004
Does anyone know the name and location of the resaurant just before Caberetes that sells Thai food on Thursdays ? Thanks

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Thai Food

jerryme said:
Does anyone know the name and location of the restaurant just before Caberete that sells Thai food on Thursdays ? Thanks

Lots doing that now in Cabarete!!
Your query? "Tropicoco" but don't know if Thursdays is their Thai night now?? It's on the left hand side coming from Sosua, after the Viva Wyndham Resort - sorry can't recall the hotel name but it has a large rainbow sign over the doorway.
"Marlene's" the restuarant/cafe in the passageway to the beach, opposite BHD Bank is also doing Thai Food, everyday, plus a take-away service.
Also believe that you can get Thai food at the new Sushi place in the Residencia Dominicana hotel in Pro Cab.

gsupa

Nov 14, 2004
Escott said:
There is a new place in Pro Cab that serves Thai food and sushi that opened up recently that is fabulous. Hmmm... I think I may eat there tonight.

Scott

Where is this restaurant located exactly ? Phone number ?
Is sushi good there ? thx, supa

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
No really...what does Pro Cab mean. Where is it located.

Escott said:
a gated ungated community that has from what I can see no rhyme nor reason. Sorry but that is what it seems to me.

Escott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Snuffy said:
No really...what does Pro Cab mean. Where is it located.
I don't know what it means in the scope of things other than it is a gated residential and commercial community that was built on a swamp and has a lot of mosquitos. It is on the eastern end of Cabarete Beach but across the street from the beach yet walking distance.